• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Blaze/Glacial Hair dye

Jay

Adventurer
( Blaze Blaze/Glacial Glacial Hair Dye ( ATL )
It's the brightest yellow hair dye you can get sells for 175 and above most the time.
It's not the other yellow thats lighter.
Bid starts at 100mil
Bids in 10mil increments
Starts now 10/13
Ends 10/14@10pm.
Happy bidding and good luck

Attachments

Last edited:

Jake of Pac

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
windows key+shift+s is a hotkey for a snip tool you can copy/paste into paint or w\e to edit, or right into a thread here

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The blaze dye worth 20-40 the one everyone wants it s called liquid sunshine
He should include the Hue so we would know what it is. That picture is not great.

Liquid Sunshine is a cleanup reward Dye. Not for hair.

What Mob drops this Liquid Sunshine Hair dye you speak of?

I agree Blaze Hair Dye is usually 20 to 40M. The Glacial used to be 175M it is lower now.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The blaze dye worth 20-40 the one everyone wants it s called liquid sunshine
You sure about that? The liquid sunshine I have is a 5 charge dye (not hair) and not nearly as blaze looking as the hair dye I have.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You sure about that? The liquid sunshine I have is a 5 charge dye and not nearly as blaze looking as the hair dye I have.

View attachment 122870
Liquid Sunshine is very popular. I don't like it but others do. It is for clothes not hair.

What we learned:

Always use the deco tool or EC to get the Hue when selling an item for it's color.

Jay

Adventurer
Guys this is the hair dye that's blaze/glacial. It will be re posted with new info because ppl didn't know what it was. Sorry for the inconveniences

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I deleted my other post but I will say one thing in a classier manner...

I find it incredibly shady that, when I PM you, you mention there was a reserve for this hair dye even though the OP, then and even now, does not state a reserve price..

You had an auction.. you had multiple days to clarify any pictures or information, and when the auction concluded there was all of a sudden a reserve and renewal based on lack of information..

Kinda shady, but whatever

Last edited:

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
This should most definitely be sold to Alexander for whatever his bid was at the close of the auction. You don't just get to restart an auction because you didn't like what the item sold for.

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
I reported the OP I would suggest everybody does the same as this seller has ZERO honor. Sorry @Alexander of ATL. that the OP will not honor his sell.
PERMA BAN @Jay along with all accounts with his IP address.

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
( Blaze Blaze/Glacial Glacial Hair Dye ( ATL )
It's the brightest yellow hair dye you can get sells for 175 and above most the time.
It's not the other yellow thats lighter.
Bid starts at 100mil
Bids in 10mil increments
Starts now 10/13
Ends 10/14@10pm.
Happy bidding and good luck
So you can not change anything. There is no reserve here unless you count the starting bid as your reserve just like the original post. You got a bid of 110M honor it.

Last edited:

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Per Stratics policy, Staff cannot force a sale or intervene in a trade, auction or other type of in-game transaction. The Seller has the right to decide not to sell to someone in the same manner a Buyer can decide not to move forward with a purchase. As of this time, there were no violations of the Rules of Conduct that would lead to taking action on someone's account.

In terms of providing feedback, the effect on ones reputation from completing (or not completing) a transaction can be evaluated by the community and commented on, as long as it stays within Stratics Guidelines. Keep in mind, while not used often, we do have a trading feedback system for users. For @Jay , that feedback system page be found here: Trader history for Jay | Stratics Community Forums .