• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Blaze Cu

Giles

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking to sell a Blaze Cu.

HP 507
mana 288
int 288

phy 61
fire 29
cold 82
poison 49
enery 80

trained to gm all skills

leveled up but have not popped button, still 3 control slot

offers

Giles

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Turning this into an auction to end 9:00 PM December 17th. reserve 1.8 plat and buyout is 2.5 plat. 10 min rule applies. Be patient as i have never held auction before. my icq is 592833741. thanks

Giles

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So i met someone today that is offering my buyout. they gated me to a spot in tram and asked me to meet them tomorrow at same time for transfer.

I was just wondering if anyone had any advise on things I should look out for to make sure I am not being scammed. I know there was a time when people would try to have someone close buy put in another colored dog in trade window instead of color they think it is; assuming that is why they would not want to transfer at luna stables.

I have no problem with that, but did think the 24 wait was a bit odd. Person says they are from an Asian shard and is a bit hard to understand.

I know there is a thing where you have to let person who is offering gold to click box first or they can change amount.

Anyone have any ideas about my situation?

thanks

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So i met someone today that is offering my buyout. they gated me to a spot in tram and asked me to meet them tomorrow at same time for transfer.

I was just wondering if anyone had any advise on things I should look out for to make sure I am not being scammed. I know there was a time when people would try to have someone close buy put in another colored dog in trade window instead of color they think it is; assuming that is why they would not want to transfer at luna stables.

I have no problem with that, but did think the 24 wait was a bit odd. Person says they are from an Asian shard and is a bit hard to understand.

I know there is a thing where you have to let person who is offering gold to click box first or they can change amount.

Anyone have any ideas about my situation?

thanks
Personally I would do the trade somewhere public, like Skara Brae stable if not luna (there's a paperdoll of the pet details that will appear in the trade window). Also, definitely have him check off the gold before you click on ur end... still not sure if it's a scam but better be safe than sorry

Giles

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Personally I would do the trade somewhere public, like Skara Brae stable if not luna (there's a paperdoll of the pet details that will appear in the trade window). Also, definitely have him check off the gold before you click on ur end... still not sure if it's a scam but better be safe than sorry
thanks. I do little transactions (usually give stuff away) and have never sold/bought anything for anything close to this amount