• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blaze cu-sihe

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how much are the blaze cus worth now and does anyone know where i can get one ;) :D

Makaveli - a newbie - global warming

LadyNico

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
150-250m depending on stats/resists.

-or-

All you can tame for free in Twisted Weald. ;)

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
chances of getting one are like 0.00001% i beleive rofl well i would prolly pay about 120mil

LadyNico

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, Leurocian confirmed fire/blaze cu spawns exactly 1 in 23,301.

There is, however, every chance it may roll as a paragon, at which point you may as much as double that figure. :D

Believe it or not, spawning one is actually the easiest portion of the equation.

The hard bit is getting it tame while every other tamer present interrupts your tame attempts, (then guild chat/icq all their buddies to come add to the chaos), and before someone else manages to get it tamed. What most often happens is that the fire/blaze cu is eventually killed off in a spiteful tantrum so that no one gets the critter out of the Weald alive.

While I have given them away, I would not consider selling one for anything less than 150m.

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
do u have one? if so i would like to speak to u further ;) thx for the info now im deffenetly not going to try get one myself hahaha iv already got like 6 ppl try get me one but iv heard of ppl spending a month or 2 camping them on legends and only ONE has ever spawned on that server

LadyNico

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have no fire/blaze cu's for sale, just my own pup and Percy is not (nor ever will be) for sale at any price.

Due to RL matters, I may have spent a grand total of one hour in-game over the last month or so. Realistically and in all fairness, I'd have to say that there is very little chance of me taming another for the foreseeable future.

Good luck to you, though, Makaveli. :)

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ahh nps :) ill keep trying tho i reckon u should sell for 150 m ;) hehe since ure never on to show its sexyness off :D

LadyNico

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Percy is not for sale at any price, now or ever. Instead, here's some inspiration for you:-

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
more like teaseing me heh :p u dont happen to know anyone with one who might part with it do u?