• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blaze Cu Build

balissis

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Tonight I tamed my first Blaze Cu. Been years in the making and I was shocked it actually spawned. Seem to be a good starter Cu.

What would be some good suggestions to make a solid Cu for this one?

I'd like to get full 120s I'd think...AI...then what?

Attachments

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Frankly, it depends what you want to do. Best PVM Cu is the Chiv-AI specialty. But..If you are interested in just having it as a show piece, then don't build it and just ride it and sit at the Luna bank a while, to show folks your achievement, for a few months. When you get tired of the show, especially if you are not one of the rich people in this game, SELL for 4.5 Plats, so you can use and build a rock solid white or black or other color Cu, or even a PP WW you can use to rock bosses in this game.
Once you touch these rare pets you can count on losing value on them.
Byt..If you already have 2-4 Plats in bank all this is irrelevant, and you can have your fun with this pet, build him, ruin him, develop him professionally or anything you please.
Finally a huge CONGRATS is in order. Did you tame him in Atl?

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
Agreed. I think I would show it for a bit then sell.

Regardless of color that is a fairly strong Cu. Nearly max HP. Aside from the 85% energy resist its one of the better rolled blaze cus that I’ve seen.

I bet it would sell well untrained. I would probably sell it for as much as I could and buy a fully 120 train pet and have 4-6 plat left over.

balissis

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Probably a good idea to not train it right now. I tamed it on Pacific.

Thanks for the comments.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
chiv/ai. all 120's (rare pet deserves the best you can, and if you decide to sell it, you will still recoup the cost of the scrolls)

looks like all you can do on resists is 80 phys, and 79 fire(still decent)
str to 700, dex and stam to 150 rest in int.
regens at 20 hp, 5 stam, 30 mana
after all the scrolls are done, get mana to 300, and dump the rest in hp(good for events, if you do them) , or mana(better for roof for a longer dump phase)

grats. that is 3.5 to 5 plat you tamed :)

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Regardless of color that is a fairly strong Cu. Nearly max HP. Aside from the 85% energy resist its one of the better rolled blaze cus that I’ve seen.
The 85% Energy is actually great. Physical > Fire > Energy > Cold > Poison. If the Cold or Poison Resist was 1 less, he'd be able to reach 80 Phys/80 Fire/85 Energy.

Once you touch these rare pets you can count on losing value on them.
I would think that a properly built Chiv+AI Blaze Cu that was scrolled and skilled to 120 in all skills would actually be worth more than an untouched Blaze Cu, since it's already fully built (properly) and ready to use at full power when bonded, saving the new owner scores (20+) of hours in training time.

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Set the Intel to 370.
Why not leave poison resist where it is and use those points for fire?
You don't need 30 stam regen.
10 is fine.

Very sweet dog.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Questions first,
1). Is this gonna be an em event cu (dangerous with them using satyrs every now and then)
2). Is the mana already that high?

If the answer to 1). Is no, then i would get mana as high as possible, good for longer boss fights. But. If you are gonna use it at em events, i would suggest higher health.
Again grats. I cant stand farming the dogs long enough to spawn one :)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you are using it to run around and fight lots of things then more HP would be good. Such as Spawns, invasions.

If you are using it for single target like Medusa ,Roof,etc Then you could leave 600HP and up the Mana.
The mana will be at 0 in a few minutes so the start point only matters if you are doing short battles.