• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blatant advertising spam.

N

Naiki

Hullo!

I am Naiki, some of ya may know me as Stickypaws, I been drafted to help the Second life portal. I have been playing secound life for a few years now. I played pretty much every MMO up to WoW era and then found I just couldn't grind anymore. If I leveled anything ever again I would scream and die. After some rooting about I found Second Life (eeeew that place with sex!). I found out pretty quick there was more than pixel sex there.

Building 3D (and 2D art), roleplay, FPS Arena style combat, racing, lessons in all sorts of things from using packages such as GIMP to learning another language. There were thousands of places people had just 'built' for the heck of it.

I was kinda inspired.... I have been there since. I currently own a small theatre who put on daft shows a few times a week and we have a DJ or two there that play us some tunes sometimes.

So! Drafted! Im going to be throwing up some destination guides to get something up for folk to read in the Second Life portal. Youll find the destinations and guides here : Second Life Guides - Stratics Forums

If theres anything your interested in, but don't know if SL is for you (or even if theres anything like it in SL), give me a poke, ill find something for you and write a small guide on it.

In the meantime, heres the first destination, Corse GP, one of Second Lifes best race tracks.

http://vboards.stratics.com/second-life-guides/241292-corse-gp.html