• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Blackthorns Dungeon (poll)

Which of the following have you obtained?

• Total voters

Just a Dude

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I was wondering if anyone that reads the forums also has snagged some steal-ables from blackthorns dungeon. Since very few will openly talk about it i figured maybe a poll could shed some light on this. a small group of players here has been camping this for a few months now and have yet to see certain drops. Just wondering if they are actually getting picked up.

Ru TnT

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aren't both of the paintings square? Why did you include the tool kit/fishing rod? They don't spawn in the dungeon, not sure why you marked them rumored.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Where does the toolkit come from? And the fishing pole is from throwing in anchors, right?

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ru, I´ll buy your next toolkit. :)

Just a Dude

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
The Circle one should be the plain Square one (mage room). I have only head rumor of the golden toolkit and golden fishing pole. I didn't think the fishing pole came from blackthorns dungeon but I read something about it a few weeks ago on the forums. The Dev's at one point hinted there was more in there besides the stat, paintings, and toolkit. I have not heard of any other item.
BTW you don't have to put any info about the item, just vote. So if you want to remain unknown.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The tool kit and fishing pole aren't rumours they both exist.

The tool kit is hidden in the armoire in the house at the start of the quest. The house in Britain.

The fishing pole comes from throwing in the anchors and if your lucky one will drop into your backpack.

Last edited:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not very good with secrets are ya? :twak:
I would also like to add that I didn't find this myself. A guy on this forum showed me (I forgot who) after I was trying to get one for myself. Looks so cool in my crafters room!

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also there is the "soap" from Wrong dungeon. Does this come from the bedrolls? I've never managed to snag one myself.

Just a Dude

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
hmmm, aside from the fact that two aren't in the dungeon (solves that). Noone has marked down the mage room painting. That was more the point to see if anyone was just hitting on this or the other painting but not the others. recently the thought has popped in my head that maybe it doesn't spawn... that makes me wonder, how would a player or a small group of players prove something like this isn't working? Is there a way it can be checked?
Just a thought.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
from what i can tell the statue spawns the most.
the painting up in the executioners room spawns less frequently then the statue.
the painting in the mage room spawns realllllllllllly slow.
if the paintings had artifact rarity levels attached too them i think they would be around 3 for the statue, 5/6 for the executioner painting and 9 for the mage room painting.

if that helps.

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from what i can tell the statue spawns the most.
the painting up in the executioners room spawns less frequently then the statue.
the painting in the mage room spawns realllllllllllly slow.
if the paintings had artifact rarity levels attached too them i think they would be around 3 for the statue, 5/6 for the executioner painting and 9 for the mage room painting.

if that helps.
I totally agree........I have not seen it as of yet either