• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Blacksmithing] Blacksmithing Weapon Valorite Hammer

• Thread starter Curmudgeion
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Curmudgeion

Hi,

I was curious what will happen if I use a Forged Metal of Artifacts charge and then attempt to make say a Radiant Scimitar with a Valorite Hammer? Will it choose 5 random properties all at max intensity or how would that work? What Radiant Scimitar would be best to craft? Can you use a Valorite Hammer to say augment a Overseer Sundered Blade?

Just a few questions and I was unsure how the two would interact with each other.

Thanks!!

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can say that the high level recipes (ones that use ML ingredients such as Eye of Travesty and such) have fixed properties and you will just waste a charge of a runic hammer, the hammer won't add anything.

And the Forged Metal of Artifacts only guarantees 100% crafting or enhancing success chance, it won't give you all max intensities from a runic.

C

Curmudgeion

I can say that the high level recipes (ones that use ML ingredients such as Eye of Travesty and such) have fixed properties and you will just waste a charge of a runic hammer, the hammer won't add anything.

And the Forged Metal of Artifacts only guarantees 100% crafting or enhancing success chance, it won't give you all max intensities from a runic.

Thanks...the description of it was a little misleading and I did not want to try anything before I found out for sure whether it would work or not. I appreciate the reply...the Forged Metal says it will make 100% success with max intensity. I was like if thats true thats pretty broken LOL. Anyways...Thanks for the reply.

Sorry if I could read what it says is regardless of intesity...ok I am gonna go climb into my stupid hole and hide for a while.