• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Blacksmith Rewards/Stuff

V

vinque

Returning player on Atlantic looking for some help. The last time I had a vendor was pre-ML. Anyhow, trying to sell some blacksmithing rewards and they're not selling so curious about pricing. I used Luna as a guide, assuming stuff was a little overpriced so priced my stuff lower. Here's what I'm trying to sell (any help is greatly appreciated):

POF
Bronze Runic Hammer
Ancient Smith Hammer +10
Crystalline Blackrock
Mining Gems (Ecru Citrine, Turquoise, etc.)

P

PoCove

I play on Oceania ...

PoF ... will sell for 136-165K ea
Hammers go for less than 10k
AS hammer 50k
Crystalline Blackrock sells on most shards for 700-1.3 mil
Mining gems can very ... 10 to 59 ea ,,,

Hope this helps a bit ...

Y

Yen Sid

PoF- 100k to 250k (per 10 charge bottle)
Crystalline Blackrock- 50k per (hard to determine atm because of the event)
Mining Gems- 10k per

Idk about the hammers.

V

vinque

Great, thanks for the info. It seems I was pricing a little high (except the CB, which, of course, was the only thing that sold). Thanks again.

S

Sturdy

Returning player on Atlantic looking for some help. The last time I had a vendor was pre-ML. Anyhow, trying to sell some blacksmithing rewards and they're not selling so curious about pricing. I used Luna as a guide, assuming stuff was a little overpriced so priced my stuff lower. Here's what I'm trying to sell (any help is greatly appreciated):

POF
Bronze Runic Hammer
Ancient Smith Hammer +10
Crystalline Blackrock
Mining Gems (Ecru Citrine, Turquoise, etc.)
Just for fun, here are the Siege prices:
POF 45-50Ke
Bronze Runic Hammer 25-50K
Ancient Smith Hammer +10 25K
Crystalline Blackrock 5-10Ke
Mining Gems (Ecru Citrine, Turquoise, etc. 9-10Ke