• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blackrock

• Thread starter Riboflavin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

Riboflavin

Hello everyone,

got a question here. Is there any purpose for blackrock pieces at the moment? The ones you get by mining. Except of collecting, of course. To my knowledge the collector in Heaven has disappeared for the time being, hasn't he? Is there anyone selling them? In which price range then?

Thanks for your input

Regards,
janosch

G

no use at the moment, we're all just hoarding in hopes that there will be a use in the future, same as the ophidian stuff we got cluttering the place up.

G

As Petra says, there is no use at the moment.
Of course, with the obvious exception of blowing yourself to structurally insignificant pieces (vas kal an mani in corp hur tym).
It was stated that there would be a purpose in the near future. I can't remember where, and I can't find a reference, but the announcement carried with it a ominous "but not what you except"

Personally, I'm hording.
If there's even half the rewards of the last turn-in, then it's still pretty worth it (especially with Blackrock Elementals turned off)

R

Riboflavin

Thanks to you both for the answers. I too think to remember an announcement being made a while ago. That there would be something coming with blackrock (beside the collector in Heaven). But, well, with all the respect, there are announcements and things put into reality, if you know what I mean
Will just fill my boxes with them too then.
Regards,
janosch

I

imported_Wishbone

<blockquote><hr>

To my knowledge the collector in Heaven has disappeared for the time being, hasn't he?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ohh errr, looks lie I'm going DOWN

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Mad Mage event, scheduled for mid-March, will almost certainly begin with the activation of the Blackrock detector in Moonglow.
Your Blackrock might become useful sooner than you think!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Your Blackrock might become useful sooner than you think!

[/ QUOTE ]Useful... Or the bane of your existence...

G

<blockquote><hr>

(especially with Blackrock Elementals turned off)

[/ QUOTE ]

Are they no longer spawning?

G

The elementals stopped spawning, when mining, with the Valentine publish.
You can still mine up blackrock, though.