• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blackrock On Siege

• Thread starter gothelder
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

gothelder

After my shift tonight, I will be off for tues/wed/thur night and would love free up some storage in my bank and char. To this end as I have blackrock and I am not a fighter (lol) I am ready to sell it at a *REASONABLE* price. One of the things I will be looking for is a 120 Smithy scroll. (yes still). While available I will be ICQ accessable at 26615149, after tonight, currently still at work. Anybody wanting to trade X amount of blackrock for a 120 blacksmith scroll will get my attention in a hurry.

Obviously as I do hold a grudge nobody who has killed me need apply for my trading or other services. But as nobody has killed me yet in over a year so far nobody is on the hook. (Just keep this in mind for future interactions m'kay, I keep track).

/Ya, I think 5 chunks of blackrock for 1 mill is way insane.

G

gothelder

<blockquote><hr>

sold...

[/ QUOTE ]

Alrighty then, I will trade 15 chunks of blackrock for the 120 blacksmithy scroll and as an added bonus I will sell you another 12 chunks of blackrock for 150k per. When you are ready either in the next hour or so feel free to pop buy luna in the vicinity of the blacksmith or tailor upstairs.......
Can also be on after I sleep today too.....

Wrinsewynd

Just recounted, make that 9 extra at 150k per.....my bad.

G

gothelder

<blockquote><hr>

sold...

[/ QUOTE ]

Found out in ICQ when I messaged I was ready to trade the blackrock that he "did not have any to sell". Pointed out that I was doing the selling and will have to assume that the "sold" was the result of a early aprils fools joke. As it stands until its out of my pack the blackrock is back on the market.

15 chunks of blackrock for a 120 blacksmithy scroll.
9 additional chunks, if part of the same trade, 150k each, if part of a separate deal, 175k each.

I can be reached on ICQ number is still 26615149

G

gothelder

Okay, have 14 more chunks of blackrock for sale at 175k per. I have given up on trading for a 120 Blacksmithy scroll.

Can still be contacted at 26615149 on ICQ.