• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Blackrock Golems all dead?

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Went to Magincia this morning, no Golems, did we kill them all ?
I don't think so. Mapper sent us a pic last night that showed more golems than you could shake a stick at on Magincia island. Anyone landing there was looking at an instadirtnap. I think - only think - they might have turned the spawn off, since it seemed to be bugged.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they were too many and mesanna has arrived to remove them all...
now magincia looks like the green acres :D

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mesanna turned up and sent a couple of global messages yesterday - the spawner was going silly, she fixed it, and as I understood from what she said the idea was it would turn out 5 at a time, and another 5 once those were gone. Not had chance to check there myself but it might be that 5 are off on a corner of the island, but it's also possible it broke again...

M

McValdemar

Guys...
...come to New Heaven and you'll get all the golems you're looking for!