• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Black staffs craftible...

P

pallas

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

/signed

[/ QUOTE ]Noted

[/ QUOTE ]

Also please note to make them and crooks able to be enhanced. Thanks. :p

J

Jhym

Make them tinkerable. Just to be difficult.

*blinks helpfully*

G

<blockquote><hr>

Black staffs craftible...

[/ QUOTE ]

God, I wish...

G

I would like them craftable also, but... he only said 'Noted'.

I'll cross my fingers, but I'm not going to hold my breath... just in case.

I

imported_zeroshade

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

/signed

[/ QUOTE ]Noted

[/ QUOTE ]

Enhanceable too please

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

/signed

[/ QUOTE ]Noted

[/ QUOTE ]

Enhanceable too please

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the part I want. I've been sitting on a stockpile of UBWS B-Staves on Siege for about 2 years, waiting for this particular little oversight to be fixed

G

While your at it could you fix it so you can enhance things like Crooks, clubs, and the black staff?

G

are pitchforks craftable? (maybe I'm just having a eye/brain cramp but I can't seem to find them)

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd love it if the black staff could be player crafted. It's one of my favorite two handed mace weapons, but good ones are hard to come by.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I'd love it if the black staff could be player crafted. It's one of my favorite two handed mace weapons, but good ones are hard to come by.

[/ QUOTE ]

Once upon a time, the black staff held the highest DPS in the game, and held it for a long time, too...

I think diamond mace surpassed it with ML...

Still love em. I wish UO had an Escrima stick too

G

Drumsticks. That would rock. Beating on monsters with two turkey legs - I mean a pair of small maple sticks. The only weapon that exceeds the 'once per tick' rule, by automatically doing a doublestrike attempt EVERY swing with no mana cost.

But damage is sad, and specials are lacklustre.

Hmm, but a runic-exceptional-armslore-heartwood-slayer drumstick set might be nice.

**Ruby casts some Paladin spells, runs up to a dragon, and plays "ratta-tatta-tatta-tatta-tatta-tatta-tat" on its snout until it dies laughing.**

"Drumroll, please?"
**Bah dum dah, pshhh!**
"That's the rimshot."