• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Black Screen

drivendawn

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I am having some problems with the game. I logged in well enough but when I tried to tweek the graphics the screen went black on me and so when ever I log in the screen is black. I tried to reinstall but still black as pitch. Help please. Also you might want to think about adding a way to adjust graphics from the launcher or at least a way to set it back to default.

Last edited:

drivendawn

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Well no replies so I guess there is no fix for it so I can't play. Oh well have fun hope the kick starter does well.

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I'll get this to eric. He is pretty busy and focused on coding.

drivendawn

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Ok finally figured it out, do a search on your PC and type this c:\Users\YourNameHere\AppData\LocalLow\Elder Game\Project Gorgon\GorgonPrefs.txt
Replace yournamehere with your pc user name, this will bring up your preferences text file. Delete everything in the text file and save the file that way.
Then start up the game and it will replace that file with the default text file and that should fix the issue. Hope this helps if anyone else is having the same problem.