• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Black Pumpkin

F

fordn2

Where are the new colored pumpkins coming from the black and red? Does anyone know. I saw a black one selling for 15 mill today.

Ansatsu

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They came from Mesanna.. If you had one of the Orange Mesanna Jack-o-Lanters locked down in a public place she changed them from the old one to the new black and red version.. She then came to the HOC last week and changed some for people who weren't lucky enough to get a Mesanna pumpkin last year.. (those are a different color.. Black and Yellow)

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
that would have been nice to know in advance.

i have 50 of those damn things locked down in a massive wall in my fel castle all year round.

one black one out of the bunch would be nice.
bonshway kinda nice.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
that would be up to the EM.

T

ThraximusZog

when will ppl learn that its events that make the game not more "rare" items lol..what a joke, no wonder everyone is a billionaire on that game. Nothing to be earned anymore. Just old players that have everything trying to give free mils so ppl will play there server and talk with them....like the last breath of a dying civilization

T

ThraximusZog

yes I know I am not spelling correctly today, deal with it! *drinks more cups of coffee*