• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Black Market

A

Ally Oop

Will the Pirates be having their black market sales tonight? I havent seen anything about it yet so just wondering. I have a bunch of nice things to sell and all the profits will go to the zoo.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh yeah, first Saturday of the month.

Hey, Hawkeye! What's the deal?!?

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will the Pirates be having their black market sales tonight? I havent seen anything about it yet so just wondering. I have a bunch of nice things to sell and all the profits will go to the zoo.
I had the pleasure of visiting the Black market last month and can tell all of you that there are some great deals there. So if you are looking for a special item without paying Luna prices you may be interested in visiting the market, or if you have some items you wish to sell I'm sure you can get a table at the market.

this is the market last month before it got crowded

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*points*
Hey look, I can see myself in there.

*waves to tiny little picture of himself*
Hi there little guy.

A

Ally Oop

How early should I get there to set up? About 30 min ahead about 730 eastern?

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry folks, for not posting anything about it. I just discovered this thread.
The Black Market didn't take place, for several reasons:

1. War of Shadows event
2. Pirate guild not very active currently
3. My personal very tight RL schedule

I will always annouce events on Stratics and on our website. The Black Market will take place again on December 6th. I will post the news about a week in advance. Could be a good opportunity to sell and trade event items (Conjurer's items) and quest rewards (rubble). I always wanted to hold auctions as well, but so far nobody seemed interested in them. Let me know if you think an auction would be a good idea.

See you all soon!
Hawkeye

A

Ally Oop

Thanks for the reply. I had gone by eariler and didnt see anyone so figured the pirates were out looting and plundering. Ill hang onto my stuff until Dec.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm always up for an auction. Lots of fun.
I say give it a shot.