• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Black Hiryu

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Where'd this come from?
View attachment 126393
Best not to start this thread, cuz you'll never find one for sale (assuming you want one that is) and it will cost over 15Plat if you do...

Also, technically not "a rare" (think Blaze Cu/Slim Veil) cuz you can still get em... just good luck if you try compared to those other two hehe

Nightly

Journeyman
So you receive the color only after opening the statuette? Interesting.
Best not to start this thread, cuz you'll never find one for sale (assuming you want one that is) and it will cost over 15Plat if you do...

Also, technically not "a rare" (think Blaze Cu/Slim Veil) cuz you can still get em... just good luck if you try compared to those other two hehe
Price is not my issue, as a rare seller you should know if you want something in UO bad enough you'll pay for it and I would consider this a "rare".
I am not currently looking to buy one, I was only curious where they come from.
I appreciate this info Pawain.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So you receive the color only after opening the statuette? Interesting.
Naw, the statue will be the same color as the bird itself, so you'll know which one you got before you use it.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think he meant that you know what color they are before you open it.

Why? There is always a chance to get one everytime you run the quest! Granted it may be a very very small chance but at least you have a chance!