• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Black Hally on Siege

L

Light2098

Looking for a price check and also alil history on this item as well.

thank you

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
You might try posting on the Siege forum as well. You might get a history. I have not heard of it that I recall.

L

Light2098

Thank you Kelmo, will do i'm kinda new to this whole thing.

C

Capricious

I saw one on another shard today for 5 Mil. First time I've seen one as well. If this is new to the community, it might be something "new" that someone has figured out.. like the old red umbra axes and such.

L

Light2098

I have heard that it might be an old Hero or Evil item,some one told me that most were not able to be armed though. I've had it for atleast 9 yrs just sitting,collecting dust.

Pfloyd

Colorblind Collector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does it look like the hallys the new Royal Guards at Blackthorn's Castle are equipped with?

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it looks like the black halibert in this picture, i think the original origin of it was an event on (thinks Atlantic) years ago, and also herd something about a bug were they could be looted in doom off something again years ago.

The most recent origin was from the changling dupe which flooded Uo with them.

The fact its on SP would make it worth more than other shards, but iv seen them anywere from 1-10mill but that was about about 2 years ago, havent seen one for sale in years now.

L

Light2098

As i have gathered alil more info on this item,I belive it to be player made out of old ingots that are colored but not labeled as shadow/verite.Anyone know the time frame that this would have been able to be made.

thank you