• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Black cu sidhe

Ungoliant

Journeyman
A friend of mine from 10 years ago just started up again. He just tamed a Black Cu. Could you share some information on what he might ask for it to get some start up gold?

1676667832400.png

1676667810695.png

I appreciate any information you could cast our way.. Thank you

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
A friend of mine from 10 years ago just started up again. He just tamed a Black Cu. Could you share some information on what he might ask for it to get some start up gold?

1676667832400.png

1676667810695.png

I appreciate any information you could cast our way.. Thank you
The pictures don't show up but have them run it through the uo.cah calculator

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It is Black, it has high HP, the resists are decent you can get 80 phy and Fire resist.

I do not sell pets often, but back before 2020 this was a 40M Cu. So, extrapolate inflation for it's value.

I do not know the market for an above average Black Cu right now, but it would be at or near the top.
Very uncommon to roll 599HP and workable resists.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Players have paid 100M for a Cu like this. But have to find that player who wants it for that price.

Branden

Journeyman
I say a fair amount is from the insanity being 82% 82mil there was a guy selling them like that n they sold. Just an idea nice cu tho.

spitfyre of C@K

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
It is Black, it has high HP, the resists are decent you can get 80 phy and Fire resist.

I do not sell pets often, but back before 2020 this was a 40M Cu. So, extrapolate inflation for it's value.

I do not know the market for an above average Black Cu right now, but it would be at or near the top.
Very uncommon to roll 599HP and workable resists.
It’s worth 100-250m don’t let anyone tell you any less. 20-40m on 560 hits and it climbs fast depending on the stats imo.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It’s worth 100-250m don’t let anyone tell you any less. 20-40m on 560 hits and it climbs fast depending on the stats imo.
40M in 2020 fits that range now. I would not pay that much since I have all I need. My tamers are human so most of mine have been given to me by blaze seekers that I help kill paragons with. So they did not want the colors. Most I paid for a cu was a white one for 25M long ago.

So, you sell pets. Are you gonna buy this one in that range? :)

Or broker for him since you stand by the Atl stables many hours a week. Help a brother out.

spitfyre of C@K

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
40M in 2020 fits that range now. I would not pay that much since I have all I need. My tamers are human so most of mine have been given to me by blaze seekers that I help kill paragons with. So they did not want the colors. Most I paid for a cu was a white one for 25M long ago.

So, you sell pets. Are you gonna buy this one in that range? :)

Or broker for him since you stand by the Atl stables many hours a week. Help a brother out.
I'm willing to sling it or buy at the lowest price I quoted, yes. I haven't been slinging them lately but that one's a rare find and worth it.

Ungoliant

Journeyman
I'm willing to sling it or buy at the lowest price I quoted, yes. I haven't been slinging them lately but that one's a rare find and worth it.
I will get the cu from him today and transfer it to Atlantic after I do. I appreciate the sale. This will get him a sound start coming back from such a long time ago. So we are clear you are agreeing to the sale at 100 mil, correct?

Ungoliant

Journeyman
I’m bringing the triton I have posted here on stratics to see if I can scare up a buyer while I’m there. Asking a plat for it.

spitfyre of C@K

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I will get the cu from him today and transfer it to Atlantic after I do. I appreciate the sale. This will get him a sound start coming back from such a long time ago. So we are clear you are agreeing to the sale at 100 mil, correct?
I can agree to that and my discord: mayheme101#4118

spitfyre of C@K

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I’m bringing the triton I have posted here on stratics to see if I can scare up a buyer while I’m there. Asking a plat for it.
we can talk more about that when we meet up. early mornings and late evenings are about my times so if i dont respond just give me a minute. thanks!