• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

@Bkeak, @Mesana 2-Slot Cu Sidhes?

Maker2014

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Is it possible some one has a game editor rogue program that can actually edit their pet in the database?
Some of these uber Cus with 2500 HPS and 2k manna poor etc are appearing SUDDNELY, and they are also are fully 120 PS scrolled in all their skills. Also these uber pets are by now in most shards as others report. Hard to believe that they are "old" or residuals from the previous pet revert that got over-reverted. There are so many around that is it possible some one is altering new pets somehow?
Also the sudenness is a clue? I have no idea how this could even begin to be fixed. I even saw one person who said she was given one for free (that was a 2 slot Cu). Interesting..Maybe all new Cus should get a chance at being 2 slots? And while we are at it what about 2 and 3 slot greater dragons? and wait lets make Ancient Wyrms tamable and ALSO 2 slots? **shakes head**

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I still have a hard time believing they really revamped a system so that strong pets are useless while the weakest of the weakest pets are the real gold. This whole thing is a mess. 2-slot pets being considered OP is so ridiculous if you take a step back and look at the general game mechanics.

But then on the other hand, what does it hurt anyway? Just get a 2-slot thing yourself..

North_LS

Journeyman
from what i understand, the 2-slot cus are legacy from an old bug. you'll get an extra 1501 points on those, but they have roughly 300hp less than a 3-slot cu so you'll be using a chunk of it for that. you wont get an insanely overpowered pet through this, you'll just get a somewhat better cu than one that begins life as 3-slot.

the current pets popping up with 2000+ hp/mana are something different entirely, i have no idea what, but even a couple extra slots isnt gonna produce results like that.

J. E. Tamer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(Now that these things have been declared "illegal" [see transcript of recent meet & greet] what's going to happen to them?

> bug
It's not a bug, it's a feature.)

North_LS

Journeyman
(Now that these things have been declared "illegal" [see transcript of recent meet & greet] what's going to happen to them?

> bug
It's not a bug, it's a feature.)
why, the devs will implement a sweeping, poorly tested correction with far and wide unintended consequences on legitimate pets! what else?

just kidding.

sort of.

James Krieg

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
they were suppose to have penalized the exploited pets a while back but then they did not. i've seen 5 slot greater dragon with 1800 hp, full 120 scrolled, capped resists and more. should they delete the pet? Oh absolutely. they are an exploit at the finest level. take one of these to your favorite money farm.. roof, medusa, mel, ect.. easy solo them .. that was not the intent from devs. but they allowed it to happen and still happen. I've been a tamer since aug 97, have several tamers trained old school style on many servers and yes i'd love to see these exploited pets be removed. It is not fair to Anyone in the game that they exist unless you are the one exploiting them.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
they were suppose to have penalized the exploited pets a while back but then they did not. i've seen 5 slot greater dragon with 1800 hp, full 120 scrolled, capped resists and more. should they delete the pet? Oh absolutely. they are an exploit at the finest level. take one of these to your favorite money farm.. roof, medusa, mel, ect.. easy solo them .. that was not the intent from devs. but they allowed it to happen and still happen. I've been a tamer since aug 97, have several tamers trained old school style on many servers and yes i'd love to see these exploited pets be removed. It is not fair to Anyone in the game that they exist unless you are the one exploiting them.
They won't be removed until that publish goes WW... If you are seeing them on TC then there is a problem... until then hold your panties.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
u can exploited nearly any pet including greater dragon, how many of us really think they will get all exploited pets? some were/are exploiting pets just alittle on test center to see if they will keep their slight increase. I hope they catch these pets too, they will be better than pets u can tame/train. the normal pets are already great pets, I feel the devs made the pets way too powerful but oh well. seems always too good then nerf instead of slowly increases abilities. just my opinions
ps they still don't post on patch page to warn people not to buy/sell ect... maybe a link on patch page to give info on scams, exploits, important things everyone needs to know. then there would be no excuses and//or pissed off people.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
u can exploited nearly any pet including greater dragon, how many of us really think they will get all exploited pets? some were/are exploiting pets just alittle on test center to see if they will keep their slight increase. I hope they catch these pets too, they will be better than pets u can tame/train. the normal pets are already great pets, I feel the devs made the pets way too powerful but oh well. seems always too good then nerf instead of slowly increases abilities. just my opinions
ps they still don't post on patch page to warn people not to buy/sell ect... maybe a link on patch page to give info on scams, exploits, important things everyone needs to know. then there would be no excuses and//or pissed off people.
Actually pets are about now on par with what everyone else can do with other playstyles... save the sampire which IMO is FAR too OP and is in need of crippling...

The only thing wrong with pets at present is they were hit too hard with the nerf bat for PvP.