• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bit of help

G

First off, hello!

Its been a long time since i posted here, and i would guess most the people i knew are long gone, but nevermind. Anyway, for some reason, i woke up this morning feeling like seeing whats going on in UO these days, and went off in search of my accounts, log-ins, discs and whatnot. I found the discs. I remembered my myuo log in, but, most importantly, i can't for the life of me remember my account details, and it seems to be linked to an ancient E-mail address i no longer have access to.

So heres my question's, is it worth coming back for a look around. Bear in mind i havent played since blackthorns revenge, and i barely played it even then. I was playing for a few years around the time the second age came out, so i would imagine my accounts either long gone, or very dusty
Secondly, how on earth can i find out my account details now? Do i even have a hope of doing so. If not, whats it like starting from scratch these days. I can't say id like to go through becoming GM blacksmith all over again for example.

G

Without any of the account details or the email address I think you are going to struggle. Maybe worth calling EA and they might be able to do something with credit card details.

Quick way back would be to open a new 30 day free account and buy an advanced character token. Check uo.com for details.

G

by some miracle i actually worked out what it is. Now, is there a way to download the client instead of using my ancient discs and spending the next year updating?

G

thanks

Wonder what sort of state my accounts going to be in when i log in. This should be interesting.

G

wow, how quiet are the banks. No one in vesper? never seen anything like it.

Where do people go these days?

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]Brit and Luna banks.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

if you need a hand settling in again, give me a shout here or on icq - 451 321 008

G

luna? whats a luna?

I think i'll be giving you a call tonight, this is confusing!

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

luna? whats a luna?

[/ QUOTE ]Luna is a new city, in a landmass called Malas...

There's Trammel and Felucca. Felucca being the landmass in which UO started in in '97, Trammel being a copy of the Felucca landmass, but with a different rule set...

The Lost Lands, also referred to as T2A (The Second Age), accessible to everyone...

Ilshenar, added with the Blackthorn's Revenge expansion (if I'm not mistaking), also accessible to everyone...

Then there is Malas, basically a housing landmass, but I'm not sure if you need an expansion to enter, or if it's been opened to every client nowadays...

And last added is Tokuno, during the Samurai Empire expansion, and I'm pretty sure you need to be upgraded to either a certain anniversary UO client version, or the SE expansion version to enter that one...

Welcome back

G

Ilshenar first arrived with the 3D client, and for a while was only accesible to that client. Lord Blackthorne's revenge opened it up to everyone else.