• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bit of advice please

D

dupadupa

magery 100
meditation 100
animal lore 100 /120 ON USING RINGS
animal taming 100 /120 ON USING RINGS
veterinary 100
music 100
peacemaking 100

meaning i have 20 skill points to choose from - now bear in mind i want to keep peace, ill be doing disco later and stoning between - all im asking is would i be better doing

110 music
110 peace or

120 music
100 peace

or

you get the idea, all i know is there is two skill checks, music then peace but im confused as to what to do,

maybe i could even drop on of my rings to im only 110 tame and 110 lore (i have 2 rings split between a/t a/l) so i can get a peace/ music ring to have 120 in each bard skill, not sure what would benefit me more :)

T

Turdnugget

You'll want music/peace/disco at 120 so it's an even skill stone trade between swaps.

And you'll get the best bang for your buck disco wise. And you'll have a higher chance of discording the higher end stuff instead of failing 50 times... by that time your pet already has the creature dead.

U

uoBuoY

Drop 10 from Vet and use Enhanced Bandages for an additional 10 Vet.

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you're an elf, you can wear the song woven mantle for it's +10 music to help you point wise to get to 120. You really do want all music skills at 120.

And remember that on peace, area peace is not the same as actually targeting the creature. (you would not believe how many people I've come across in game that didn't know this)