• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] bin it or keep it

fighting irish

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there clearing out my house and i found a few items i have no idea whether they are junk or worth something so just need so feedback if they good or rubbish please.

Hydra scales
Large painting recovered from a shipwreck
speak sorcophagidae in the central room of tomb. Red book
gourd
bubbling flask
magic flute
deadwood
blackmoor

Thanks for you help guys.

A

A Rev

Hi there clearing out my house and i found a few items i have no idea whether they are junk or worth something so just need so feedback if they good or rubbish please.

Hydra scalesBin, i believe still available
Large painting recovered from a shipwreckBin, Still available via fishing.
speak sorcophagidae in the central room of tomb. Red bookTough one, Haloween 08 quest, i believe alot are still around, id go with keep
gourdBin/Eat, its a food drop of Yomatsu Warriors
bubbling flaskThink its rare, either that or its still craftable
magic fluteKeep, not sure of origin though
deadwoodKeep, old reg, although not sure if worth much
blackmoorAs above

Thanks for you help guys.
Now im not 100% certain with what ive said but i believe the ones i have said bin are still available or available in such large quantity as to not be worth much.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The large painting could be worth 25-100k or so if the title is all in gold. That would be considered a prepatch shipwreck painting. There were a lot of them around in the old days, but still could get a few coins for it, especially being the large one.