• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Big Wang really IS a big...

Voluptuous

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ol SWEETIE PIE that is! Thanks for the pot of eggnog and the pixie stix/candycorn. I missed the events but always want the new deco-possibilities!

I was feeling a bit down after not getting any responses to my request but you really made my uo year...THANK YOU. Always said Bajans were high on the friendly scale!

lil debi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dont feel down.I believe folks probably thought the other contributed . I havent been around here much myself but I do have some of the Xmas Ice deco but no halloween stuff. if you would care for some of those let me know.

Voluptuous

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aw ty...I already scrapped what few gp I had and bought a patch of ice. I'm currently going insane with the tedious killing of vorpal bunnies for coin...soon I'll have enough to start up a shop and get some income coming in again to go buy the rest