• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Big big bug!!

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was in Destard and my pet ( only an horse) has killed a wyvern. Then this act HAS REVOKE MY FRIENDSHIP WITH THE SOLEN!!!
I've just write to bug report but pay attention!

E

Eslake

The holiday undead in graveyards cause it to be revoked too.

Don't you just love the Quality Control process for UO publishes?

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Aye, I got this message as well fighting at Cove cemetary.

Don´t seem like an easy thing to avoid if it can happen anywhere... :p

D

DHMagicMan_1

It's been reported in several threads. It appears that any pets you may have, or summoned pets, killing anything will cause you to lose the friendship.

Mythic haven't responded to the previous posts so we don't know their ETA for fixing it but based on how many reports there have been, I'm sure everyone over there knows by now.

Draconi

Most explosive UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's been reported in several threads. It appears that any pets you may have, or summoned pets, killing anything will cause you to lose the friendship.

Mythic haven't responded to the previous posts so we don't know their ETA for fixing it but based on how many reports there have been, I'm sure everyone over there knows by now.
Absolutely, this'll be fixed with the coming maintenance publish. Thanks everyone!

D

DHMagicMan_1

Absolutely, this'll be fixed with the coming maintenance publish. Thanks everyone!

So pets killing non-Solens will not affect our Hive friendship after tomorrow? That isn't one of the fixes listed on Jeremy's post... I hope it's in tomorrow's patch, though. Just making sure I'm understanding you.

** Never mind. I just saw Jeremy's update! ** Thanks!

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry but i'm italian and i often have problems to understand other messages :(
But ColterDC, it's not a feature!
Draconi, i'm very glad that when you post i ever understand what you say :)
And i'd be very glad if alll the community answer to me in a very easy way :)
Thanks to all!
:love: