• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Biatchalittle: Caspian's Doom Pet Peeves

G

1.) Feel that sharp pain in your gluteus maximus? That's because you have 5 damn rotting corpses snacking on your butt because nobody cuts up the damn unholy bones . This isn't a "cutesy" feature. The unholy bones look distinctive, and they turn into lich lords and rotting corpses if you don't take care of them. This is my chief pet peeve doing the gauntlet without a team effort ... everyone is too interested in getting their licks on the DF that nobody cuts up the bones, and then everyone wonders why we are suddenly swimming in Lich Lord soup. GAWD! It SO EASY PEOPLE, just double click a dagger and target the bones. 2 seconds. It sure beats running around circles with rotting corpses or getting flamestrikes machinegunned on you by a dozen Lich Lords. Too often I see myself go from full life to 1 hp and its almost always because the damn yokels are just letting lich lords spawn and cascade very damamging attacks down on us. TAKE TWO F'ING SECONDS AND DEAL WITH THE BONES. I'm really getting sick of me being the only one who works on cleaning up the bones, night in and night out.

2.) If the group is fighting a Dark Father up by the shore, DON'T LURE ANOTHER ONE TOWARDS US! Tonight we had folks luring 4 of them all the way up to the shore. Things get rather unmanageable really fast when morons do this crap. Here's a thought: BEFORE you lure one, maybe...perhaps.....perish the thought... CHECK to see if there's already one up there??

3.) I make it a point to ress everyone I can. I have so many bandies and it costs me nothing. But please understand if I have 3 Abysmall Horrors basting my ass a rich golden brown with flamestrikes, I can't drop everything and ress you right now, no matter how many OoooOOooOOOooos you throw at me.

4.) For Pete's sake, CLEAN UP THE DAMN SPAWN before luring another Dark Father. It's so much easier to take on the new baddie without 2000 skeletal knights, lich lords and rotting corpses from the last DF milling about.

G

Fell better, that was a good rant. makes sense to me. I hope all who read this will comply.

G

awww how sad you come to the forums and complain about things people do at a doom farm on a trammie shard.

Become a REAL uo player and come to siege and try to farm doom, that way if ANYBODY messes with you whatsoever you can kill them instead of running and making a post on some forums with a bunch of rules you want trammie farmers to follow!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Can't we have at least ONE thread where there is not someone talking about how everyone should come to Seige.... Sheshhhhhhhhh ENOUGH already

G

1) I hear ya.. I use the skinning knife all the time to cut up the unholy bones. Although it sometimes seems that other players don't even know you can do that.

2) Sadly, as annoying as it is, sometimes it's just people griefing when they do that. It's their way of having fun.

3) I have to admit I'm bad at this, but the reason is; if im on my mage it takes way longer to kill them, then someone playing a fencer. If I'm on my archer it wastes too many arrorw/bolts. This doesn't make my actions right, but at least you get a perspective as to why some people don't clean up spawn.

I

imported_Archerette

I don't cut the bones for a few reasons...
1. I don't want to...
2. Bards use the spawn to kill the DF...
3. I don't have to...

Sometimes it's not "luring" it's running for your life and if you haven't noticed they are a tad fast...

I res no one in the Gaunt for the simple fact that I'm not there to babysit, if you can't keep yourself alive go to the healers...Perish the thought huh...

I'm not even going to remark on your last comment because it goes back to the bard part...

If you don't like it leave...

Anyone that remembers me from pre-necro gauntlet on Cats they can attest to how much of an a$$ I can be there...

G

Wow! I didnt know that about the bones...good info. Although people get so angry at others for being ignorant. Everyone has been ignorant at some time. Have a lil patience

G

Hey, PC? I didn't know that little fact! Honest!

Mag invasion was pretty good for my part, but honest ... no knowledge of the cutting ...

sorry ye had yer butt handed to ya, tho.

I

imported_Skrag

<blockquote><hr>

awww how sad you come to the forums and complain about things people do at a doom farm on a trammie shard.

Become a REAL uo player and come to siege and try to farm doom, that way if ANYBODY messes with you whatsoever you can kill them instead of running and making a post on some forums with a bunch of rules you want trammie farmers to follow!

[/ QUOTE ]

Nobody likes Siege. P*ss off.

I

imported_Skrag

Well seriously. Every single thread on the forum, some chucklehead is like "Well the number of ingots required to make a barding deed wouldn't be an issue on Siege, where real UO players play! All five of us! When we aren't busy spamming these forums begging for players!"

It's quite old.