• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Beware: Runic Hammers

G

Have Been Searching Around For Different Types of Runic Hammers. While Searching I Came Across A Few Agy Ver And Val Hammers For Pretty Cheap Prices. I Didnt Buy Any Simply Because They Were Not Runic Hammers But Hammers Enhanced.

This Is Just A Warrning For Those Who Are Looking For Runic Hammers, MAKE SURE The Hammer Says "Agy Runic Hammer" Instead Of "Agy Smith's Hammer"

Not Sure How Many Nebies They Have Gotten With This But Just Letting People Know.

I

imported_silent

Yep there is a guy dropping runes to his house with some "runic" smith hammers....

F

five oclock

Man oh man. This guy jumps server faster than I drive. He did this on napa and I also beleiver Atl for a bit. ran him off napa. So aye folks. Can't name names but this person is very well know for doing this fast card trick. Or in this case fast hammer trick.

Buyer beware. make SURE the it says what its suppose to say.

G

Yeah this has gone on for ages now it stinks. I remember i got scammed like this years ago it was sad... Learned from that mistake!