• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Beta Key Contest - Day Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eldorian

Day three of the contest - post in this thread for your entry. Only one per person will be counted (trust me when I say cheaters with alts will be caught).

Making this one easy for you guys because I just got home and going to bed and almost forgot about this contest and really don't feel like thinking... hehe.

What class and race do you primarily play?

B

blahblahbears

I usally play a Human Paladin for the most part.

K

kool2hot

I primarily play my Human Mage :) They're really fun and good for doing great bursts of damage. :flame:

A

akona

I play a blood elf paladin primarily.

The arcane torrent ability really helps in PvP for stoping those darn healing Druids!

I would play a DK if I had WoTLK :)

V

vladbblhrth

Hard to say, i play a BE rogue, and pally, orc warrior and hunter, and an undead warlock....just about equally (not all 70, but most) but my SN is my pallies name since i couldnt think of something creative enough >.<

U

Unseeablething

Druid, because I like to change roles, but to lazy to level.
Tauren, who doesn't wanna be a huge huggable bovine.

J

Jeebus

I play primarily undead rogue. Before you say something like "OHH HOW ORIGINAL!" Undead rogue was the first char I ever made when I got into the closed beta in original WoW before they even got popular. So my ud rogue (male) will most likely always be my main. Now I just hope I can once again help shaping rogues in this beta (Aswell as other things obviously), since I missed out on the BC beta and so far missed out on WotLK aswell.

R

raquan

Most of the time I play with my warlock gnome, lattly more on pvp, love those seed of corruptions growing from base of any plant he can hide on. :)

G

Galil

I stick to my tauren druid most of the time, but I've got a blood elf pally on the side.

D

Dorman

I often play a tauren warrior and I find myself respeccing constantly.

L

Lemons

I play a human rogue as my main, used to play on my dwarf pally but I got tired of healing.

S

Saberoy

I only make male humans for some reason. I play a game where I am in a magical fantasy world of orcs, elves, and dwarves and I make human males.

I play my Male Human Warrior the most.

D

Dassard

I play a male nightelf rogue its the one class that can stealth,sap,vanish and stunlock. I love playing Worldofwarcraft for fun and i enjoy it.

X

xdarthduckiex

I really don't have a main since I play several classes. I have a Blood elf priest, Tauren shaman, Blood elf mage, Blood elf rogue, and I'm now working on a tauren druid. :danceb::beer:

D

Dassard

I play a male nightelf rogue its the one class that can stealth,sap,vanish and stunlock. I love playing Worldofwarcraft for fun and i enjoy it.

T

Telbor

I usually play a Blood Elf Warlock... but I have a character of every class.... HORDE FOR LIFE!!!!!

C

Cais

My main was a Human Rogue for most of vanilla wow (created 11/24/04!). When TBC came out, I xfered my Gnome Warlock from the Penny Arcade server to my main server and levelled her to 70, where she became my main. About 3 days ago I started a Blood Elf hunter and been having fun so far. That'll probably be me Horde DK server =].

S

sateena

I play a female human paladin who has been waiting 3 years for a new haircut!

D

DirtyLilSecret

I'm a human warlock.

I made it human strictly for the rep grinds - yeah, I'm crazy, but I love 'em.

M

Medalist

Primarily playing gnome warlock, but have all gnome classes as alts :) they're so cute (not male ones ofc)

D

DreamingGod

A Dwarf Hunter

I made this because...well, when I made my hunter Warlocks where sucky and thats what Iwas going to play, and Dwarf...because Dwarves are awesome.

A

Atheistprophet

Blood elf paladin. Because when wotlk hits and you want a ret pally, I'll be able to say I was ret before it was cool.

S

Sgiathatch

that varies based on the needs of my guild. my 3 main toons though are Draenei warrior, dranei shaman, or draenei hunter.

D

dhomeli

Dwarf Hunter! W00T for +crit with guns!

Edit: and awesome jokes/good ale of course!

S

Seex

I primarily play my orc warrior, but also enjoy playing my resto shaman.

Z

zombiewench

Belf Hunter :D

But also working on an Orc 'lock, Tauren Warrior, and Belf Mage :)

B

budman

tauren shaman
but also got myself a small arsenal-- orc hunter, belf lock/mage/pally/hunter/tauren war /tauren druid

P

phyrin

Well i like to play a priest, spirit healer! Dont know y but i away's like't em! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.