• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Ninjitsu] Best way to train ninjitsu?

• Thread starter SecretService
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

SecretService

Hello, i am at 85 ninjitsu and would like to go to 110 or 120.
What spells would have to cast to get there?

B

Balian of Asgard

Hello, i am at 85 ninjitsu and would like to go to 110 or 120.
What spells would have to cast to get there?
DS a horse or rabbit, I think thats all you can do, you need 85 to DS and you have it, so G/L, lol, i been doing it for days not and only gained 10 points, im at 75 wearing jewels.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At 85, it is death strike all the way to 120. Depending on your template and how many skills you already have, but when I start a new char that I know I want ninjitsu, I'll put necro and spirit speak just enough to be able to go into lich form and cast a wisp (both for mana regen) and enough melee weap skill (arrows could get expensive if you tried on a archer, I like to go with Mace and use the boomstick because it also has MR on it) so that I have a good chance to hit (50+), put as much items on so that you are at the cap on LMC, MR, FC and FCR (resists on suit doesn't matter), equip the fastest weap you have for your melee skill and train away on a pet (doesn't need to be bonded just tamed and you must be unguilded and not in Fel), and since its a new char I let focus and med go to GM.

If this is a fully trained char, then pretty much work with what you have and wear items to get to the cap at LMC, MR, FC and FCR.