• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Spirit Speak] Best way to raise SS after 115?

E

eekamouse

I walked around "all night" last night trying to get my SS to 120... but I only gained .3 after hours. It seemed like Lich Form worked the best, but is there a secret spell that gains SS the best. I currently have Necromancy at 120.

Thanks for any help.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
No secret method, but this is what I do:

For Elves/Gargoyles:
- Put on 100 LRC suit with 2/6 casting
- Soulstone off necro temporarily (so you have 0)
- Lock necro at 0
- Cast Curse weapon over and over and over

You will fizzle every time thus using 0 mana.

For a Human:
You can do the same thing but you need 40 LMC and high MR on your suit too as you'll suceed in casting curse weapon 50% of the time due to JOAT.

It still takes a while, but this is how I train ss once necro trainint is complete. You can use the same technique with eval int by removing magery, but there you will always suceed in casting reactive armor even with 0 magery and no JOAT. If course you and do this in lich form with a dark wisp too.

Happy training!

-OBSIDIAN_

S

shulginist

Go to the slimes that you get the acid sacs from and wither away. I did this the first day SA came out for loyalty (They don't give loyalty anymore) and basically stayed full mana the whole time until 15k rep.