• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Blacksmithing] Best way to get PoF?

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I read the Blacksmithing guide that Basara has created, & that 450 points are needed to get PoF. Also read through the cycling through BoD`s. If one was to has 2 or 3 more smiths what skill level would be best to get PoF BoD`s? or would it be best to stock pile junk BoD`s with characters with 0 Blacksmithing? To turn in later with a Legendary Smith to get BoD`s for PoF.

ziggy29

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't know if it's the best way, but I have five other characters who all have 0.1 Blacksmithing so they can get junk BODs that my real smith (about 114 skill currently) can recycle for more BODs. I might fill 10-20 BODs or so at my home and then go turn them all in, making sure to get a new BOD each time I turn one in. Usually I'll get at least a couple of "keepers" including some that give me POFs and bronze runics (among other things).

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree with ziggy29. I think legendary smiths have the greatest chance of obtaining colored bods, so I would use my 120 smith to turn in a stockpile of junk bods. If you have some lower level smiths, you can get bods every hour I think.

TheLetterQ

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
also be aware that those .1 smith - normal item bods it might be cheaper to simply buy the weapon from the NPC to fill depending on ingot prices. when you can but the weapon for half hte price of hte ingots....it may make more sense.

Q

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks!!!

That sounds like some great advice ^^