• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Best way to breed seeds of renewal?

V

Valerin

I'm interested in producing a lot of seeds of renewal, and am curious what the best way to do this is. I've never really done much gardening but it looks like fun.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Plant lots of plants :)

I've not noticed you get more from one type of plant or another, tbh. I grow orange petals for the guild, 600 plants at a time across 6 chars. A backpack with 100 plants in on each one, an empty backpack to tend them into and a central container with potions and jugs next to a water trough. It's time consuming, and can be a little fiddly til you get the hang of it, but yes, it's fun :)

V

Valerin

I actually want to grow orange petal plants but not sure where to get the seeds.. any suggestions?

Saunders

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A nice gardener will probably give you some to kick you off. Which shard are you on?

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is probably my perception...or misperception as the case may be...but is anyone else finding that more seeds of renewal come from plants in their later stages?

I pull from my plants everyday when they produce seeds and petals. And it seems when I pull when they are 1/1 or 1/2 on resources and seeds I get a better chance for a renewal seed than when they are 1/8 or 1/7 on their resources and seeds. Many probably let the plant go full term before harvesting at all so maybe they are not seeing it.