• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Best Waki Ever (Clean, 20 Splinter, 50 Lightning, 50 Lower D, 70 Damage inc, Battle Lust)

Clementine

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is enough interest here to justify running this as an auction.

No buy out. Please bid in increments of 5 mil. Auction closes on 3/1 at midnight EST to allow for a weekend. Put another way, you need to have your bid in sometime Monday night.

Please be advised that the item is on baja, and if you want it Xfrd to Atlantic, then it may take a week before my transfer is up again.

Attachments

Last edited:

Lins

El Baja Panti
Stratics Veteran
900 mil....after this bid ima just wait towards the end...it is still early...3/1 is an eternity :p

Clementine

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bump.

If you want this Waki, then you will need to enter your bids in sometime Monday night as this auction will be ending at midnight. Current bid to beat is Lins at 900 mil.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
This weapon is just unhealthy!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clementine

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey everyone, just a remind that your bids will need to be submitted sometime tonight as this auction will close in 10 hours and 35 minutes or so.

Current bid to beat is 1.1 billion.

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
guessing yal didn't see the patch notes? waki affect times decreased 50%? u basicly have yourself a fancy dagger .. only a dagger is more valuable in pvp now..

Lins

El Baja Panti
Stratics Veteran
guessing yal didn't see the patch notes? waki affect times decreased 50%? u basicly have yourself a fancy dagger .. only a dagger is more valuable in pvp now..
which publish are you referring to? 81.0? from 3 yrs ago or newer...cause i still use the Waki and it has the slowdown effects and greater damage on Frienzied Whirlwind...so its still the weapon i expect it to be

Link?

Last edited:

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Checkout publish 81:
• Frenzied Whirlwind, now deals scaled damage based on Ninjitsu/Bushido skill levels within a two tile radius over 2 seconds. Applies a movement slow to its initial target if it is player. The initial delay of damage over time has been removed.

Lins

El Baja Panti
Stratics Veteran
Checkout publish 81:
• Frenzied Whirlwind, now deals scaled damage based on Ninjitsu/Bushido skill levels within a two tile radius over 2 seconds. Applies a movement slow to its initial target if it is player. The initial delay of damage over time has been removed.
yes like i said pub 81.....thats real old and WE were all biding on this wep according to its current damage and slow movement putout which is VERY effective and has been very effective for the past 3 years....whew...got me scared there for a second thinking there was a newer Pub....hahaha....its ALL GOOD im very happy with the current special move status since Pub 81:danceb:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes like i said pub 81.....thats real old and WE were all biding on this wep according to its current damage and slow movement putout which is VERY effective and has been very effective for the past 3 years....whew...got me scared there for a second thinking there was a newer Pub....hahaha....its ALL GOOD im very happy with the current special move status since Pub 81:danceb:
it was pub 90, not pub 81. still 5months ago.

Special move update: Frenzied Whirlwind slow debuff reduced to 1.5 seconds from 4 seconds.

Publish 90 – Ultima Online

Lins

El Baja Panti
Stratics Veteran
it was pub 90, not pub 81. still 5months ago.

Special move update: Frenzied Whirlwind slow debuff reduced to 1.5 seconds from 4 seconds.

Publish 90 – Ultima Online
OK now that is a change i did tend to notice in game but did not think much of it.....to me it does not amke much of a difference because if im not mistaken the slowdown effect is broken when hit again and thats the effect your going for...enough time to land a second hit (DS) and chance for orc brute to land a BIG whomp! LOL...otherwise the increased damage is still nice on the special move as well! Thank You Both for your time and information!