• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) "Best shame" loot?

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey everyone, broker SupSoc Inc. here. I was just curious what kind of items have been pulled from shame/cove/despise. Even though they can't be used, it can be cursed, because those items have a wow factor to em.

This is my cursed item. It sorta has a major wow factor to it. It is just fun to look at :$

What should I enhance this with? :D

Last edited:

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey everyone, broker SupSoc Inc. here. I was just curious what kind of items have been pulled from shame/cove/despise. Even though they can't be used, it can be cursed, because those items have a wow factor to em.

This is my cursed item. It sorta has a major wow factor to it. It is just fun to look at :$

What should I enhance this with? :D
Its pieces like that, that make me laugh everytime someone says "they ened to make something to remove the negatives from items" lol

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hah yeah it does.
Just LOVE the shock value on this thing..

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You gotta post pics of Clean Legendary Jewelry... I always find those much more interesting because armor is far more specific but a great piece of jewelry appeals to a much wider crowd. I haven't found anything above a clean MAJOR arty & it still wasn't mind blowing imo....

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your the best craftsman in UO hands down, seriously. That piece u made is AmAzInG ! ;)

Thats my best piece so far but I've got some close 2nds :)

bracelet.JPG

The Mule

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My best offer was 350m but I couldnt bring my self to sell them for that. So they are on my throwers suit.

Garg Arms.png