• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Best place to collect arrows?

• Thread starter imported_JediSith
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_JediSith

I find killing centaurs are the best ways to collect arrows 80-90 per centaur... Also ok gold return + spined leather too...

V

vorius

ratmen archers.

they go down in one hit and they spawn like rabbits

can also get decent gold + spined leather from them too

C

Connor_Graham

Centaurs. Safe area to farm and they give more arrows per creature than any other arrow bearing creature in the game. They also give spined leather and gems along with the gold.

I

imported_GFY

<blockquote><hr>

Centaurs. Safe area to farm and they give more arrows per creature than any other arrow bearing creature in the game. They also give spined leather and gems along with the gold.

[/ QUOTE ]

My personal favorite also.

You don't have to worry about being targeted (unless you bring a necro).

The centaurs spawn almost instantly.

You get an occasional Paragon (just for more fun!)

You can park a blue beetle there without worrying about it being killed.

If you get bored you can try a serpentine dragon or a serp. paragon!

S

Sabbath

I really like the Orc Scouts along the road between Yew and Skara Brae (and at the intersection of that road and one that goes through the Serpent's Spine Mountains - towards Britain).

You can walk in slowly and get several to spawn and lure them back out and wail on 'em. And there is NEVER anyone else farming them.

C

Connor_Graham

The only creature that drops bolts are Meer Captains, which will cause you to lose huge amounts of karma.

Kinda sucks, but that's it.

N

Nicar

Thanks for info though, Karma can always be seesawed like that, do some meers, do some blood eles... that's if meer captains drop like 60+

C

Connor_Graham

That's right. Completely forgot about them. They're a pain in the butt though.