• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Best Peerless Pet Combo?

• Thread starter Corrupted Goblin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Corrupted Goblin

3 tamers for a peerless 1 with disco other 1 provo and 1 straight mage what would be the best pets to run with this combo?

1. Greater Drag, Beetle/Bake, Hiryu
2. Greater Drag x2, Beetle/Bake
3. Greater Drag x2, Hiryu

I will be able to disco and run my drag but should i have the other 2 run a mix and lower the phys with the hiryu and corrupt with the beetle or just 1 or the other with 2 greaters?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All poor choices, do it on a Sampire so you don't have to share loot.

C

Corrupted Goblin

im terrible on a sampire lol for some reason i can never manage to survive and im not entirely sharing loot so again what would be the best combo?

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3 tamers for a peerless 1 with disco other 1 provo and 1 straight mage what would be the best pets to run with this combo?

1. Greater Drag, Beetle/Bake, Hiryu
2. Greater Drag x2, Beetle/Bake
3. Greater Drag x2, Hiryu

I will be able to disco and run my drag but should i have the other 2 run a mix and lower the phys with the hiryu and corrupt with the beetle or just 1 or the other with 2 greaters?
In my opinion, go with Number 2. GDragons are pure tanks and deal great damage, the Rune beetle will Armor corupt and everyones damage output will be insane.

I used to do Mel with 3 tamers in tons of luck, all with CU's (prior to the GD) and the loot was insane. Have fun!

C

Corrupted Goblin

I appreciate the feed back ill probably end up trying all 3 so i will let you know which one is best for which in about a month after i finish taming and training the right ones.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For my money, the best 3 tamer combo is Greater Dragon, rune beetle, dread war horse and two nightmares.

Bakes are great for a sudden burst of damage, but in a very long fight, the nightmare and dread war horse do more damage.

On the other hand, with the bake, defense is pretty much taken care of.

On the third hand, it really depends on the peerless. More than one dragon against Grizzle is just a waste of healing mana. Grizzle should be one dragon, one mage and everyone else should be an archer.

N

NickyDishes

yeah the best combo would be one person with greater and the other with either beetle mare or Dread with mare....but why three people...why not just take up spellweaving and solo the peerless by yourself with a greater...This is what i do with every peerless except paroxy of course....