• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Best or good place to farm horned leather?

M

MrMiagi

Anyone know? I would have tried dragons but don't those give barbed? I'm after horned.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Nevermind, i'll go for drakes and wyverns.

[/ QUOTE ]

Those are what I would have suggested. Without doing any research into what actually drops them...

G

Fire temple entrance with the drakes is good. Also, that place at the end of the west branch in the kirin passage in Ilshenar where the drakes, dragons, and greater mongbats spawn, is good. My friend always lured out of that area whichever we didn't want - the 2 drakes if we were after barbed, the 2 dragons if we wanted horned. That keeps it down to 2 of the remaining "desired" type spawning in the area at a time at most, and there is running room if a paragon spawns. We had to worry about PKs on Siege but if you are playing on a regular shard, all you have to worry about is the spawn.

-Skylark

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wyvern island in t2a. Its a island North east of Papua.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Anyone know? I would have tried dragons but don't those give barbed? I'm after horned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lighthouse in Lost lands.

G

Do the giant serpents still give horned or is that spined they give. If it's horned I would say those are by far the easiest.

I

imported_WildStar

<blockquote><hr>

Do the giant serpents still give horned or is that spined they give. If it's horned I would say those are by far the easiest.

[/ QUOTE ]

Giant serpents give 17 spined hides on Trammel, 34 on Felucca.

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

This question was recently answered in the Tailor forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

I missed that thread completely. There's some very good info there, info I plan to put to use as soon as I get the last 21 gains I need to hit GM Lumberjacking. Thanks for the link!