• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor best gorget 20 rpd 8lmc 10sti 5hci 5hpi

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the 1 extra hci and 5 more rpd are very nice but ill take my 10 extra stats, 3 hpr,1 mr and 3 sr all day :)
Most high end rpd pieces are the random legendaries ofc and they all tend to have hci/dci so imo the 1 extra hci really isn't even a factor as you will almost always have extra hci that is an odd number.
Not to mention that you aren't even getting an extra lmc bonus because it is straight leather

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the 1 extra hci and 5 more rpd are very nice but ill take my 10 extra stats, 3 hpr,1 mr and 3 sr all day :)
Most high end rpd pieces are the random legendaries ofc and they all tend to have hci/dci so imo the 1 extra hci really isn't even a factor as you will almost always have extra hci that is an odd number.
Not to mention that you aren't even getting an extra lmc bonus because it is straight leather
Agreed for the most part, but I value the 20rfd parts far more than the 15. In the end it opens up more room for mods on alt pieces and shield etc.
& Honestly, for myself with suits. I start with my shield. I want the bombest shield. Than I move to jewels. Than I do my armor. & Most of the time the shield wont have rfd. Leaving me with 5 items to come up with an 100% =20 ea.