• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Besides tamers what to use for kills.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I been doing the event and just running my tamer easy to control and not many hot keys.

The reason I ask is I was in a car crash and my one hand does not work 100 percent anymore. Will go numb, swell up, can't move it much. And with the damage to it sometimes it will get to the point where my brain says hit this key but the hand and fingers won't move.

With tamer i can have the 4 pet commands and heal and invisible spell hot key windows by the mouse icon so only need one hand to play.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Sorry to hear about your issue. I had the same problem at one point as well. I picked up one of these and it made things much easier..

edit:

For some reason the link would not load... it was the Belkin Nostromo Speedpad n52

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yup Get you a game pad. I love mine.

Search Amazon for the name Kylie gave you or just game keypad. You use that with your non mouse hand. That hand just sits on the keypad. Set the funtion of the keys to match your current macros. I am not coordinated enough to use the keypad as a mouse.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Search Amazon for the name Kylie gave you or just game keypad. You use that with your non mouse hand. That hand just sits on the keypad. Set the funtion of the keys to match your current macros. I am not coordinated enough to use the keypad as a mouse.
I ran around using the game pad as well. Had to play totally left handed for a while. Had surgery on right wrist due to a bad break. Was a while back (like when the N50 was new lol) but I think I was somehow running by using the thumb area if my memory serves me correctly.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the info.

I ran around using the game pad as well. Had to play totally left handed for a while. Had surgery on right wrist due to a bad break. Was a while back (like when the N50 was new lol) but I think I was somehow running by using the thumb area if my memory serves me correctly.
My left wrist is the issue. Has been rebuilt once already. Metal rods, pins and screws. My left arm is shorter now becasue of it. The impact from holding onto the steering wheel.

Was set to go in for a 2nd surgery to repair the damage they forgot to fix then covid came and put it on hold. Now am being told that it is to hard of one because of the healing and such