• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Beserkers return to Nujelm.....???

S

SilentFoxXy

Wandered round Nujelm Fell trying to find a bit of adventure, BANG, ran into 2 Beserkers, One BR infected.

Yes, In Nujelm, when did they start spawning there??

M

Mord Mhor

As far as i know Berserkers have been spawning in Nujelm (Trammel) right from beginning of Pub 53 going live on our shard. I assumed Fell was the same.

S

SilentFoxXy

Wow, just shows what my eyesight has become, Ive been trying to do the spawn since pub 53 / hand ins went live, and only today saw a Beserker in Nujelm. Gawd knows where they were hiding before? mayhaps they heard I was coming and hid...

Mmmm , that must be it.

*Retreats a discreet distance and prepares for the coming of the 6 horsemen of the apocalypse next week..*

Shaking, fear, cold sweat, and now they add Bezzies to the menu.....
10k, 10k, 10k........whoosh:)

M

Mord Mhor

Aditional info.

I was under the impression that the initial delay of the Pub 53 getting from Origen to our shard was because the Berserkers (being there at all) and Vanguard geting stuck under the terain was going to be looked at.

We took advantage of the Berserkers in Nujelm killing 6 and releiving them of 4 sythes. However the next day we killed 5 and didn't get a sythe. We did notice that they had allready been beating on NPC's before we killled them. So I suspect the NPC's got the sythes. Thia situation seemed to be aggrevated by the fact the Vanguard were stuck under the Palace floor.
So we paged s a GM who must have been part of the rapid GM response team. In about 10 mins he had sorted the problem (sent shining report). Managed then to totally clear Nujelm.

There now seems to be a little more competition killing the Berserkers and Vanguard, so I guess you could say the war is going well.

S

SilentFoxXy

Aditional info.

There now seems to be a little more competition killing the Berserkers and Vanguard, so I guess you could say the war is going well.
Thanks Mord, that said, I spent a good few hours on my ownsome in Nujelm Fell on Sunday, managed to do several now not get stuck VGs and a few bezzies, got @ 6 of each shield and sword and a couple of scythes.)
I even spent 20 mins running round a Dread Horse awaiting the imminent arrival of a alliance member who didnt yet have one:) totally desolate

Cant wait for the next phase to really kick in, this week......