• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Berzerkers?

I

IPlayUOTOOMuCH

I believe we have to finish off the remaining shadowlords and they may appear.
Where are you Siege? Could it be that KoC is too chicken to tangle with teh shadowlords... I have'nt seen them there yet.

G

maybe is everyone wasn't so preoccupied with ganking at the gate somethign could get done, its Magencia all over again.

G

Aye, KOC was around but they were up to their typical MO !!!!
I can't do double whopper with cheese myself so I'll gank it !!!!!
I HATE PK'S !!!

I

IPlayUOTOOMuCH

Did you guys know that cursed arties are falling off the Daemons. Lets push it so we can get Daemons on Siege, PEOPLE!!! I'll even stop stealing...I promise!

G

Is blackrock still working on Siege? Casting Armageddon was blowing the shadow lords up, anyone can cast it, and the caster has a darn good chance of getting the cursed cloak.

I

IPlayUOTOOMuCH

Does not work anymore. And no more cloaks are apperaring on the SL death. This is on Siege.