• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Belt of the Feral Intendant

Nuhaine

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I have been hunting down this belt for the past few days. I've asked everyone, and done a lot of detective work. It doesn't seem to be from any vendor, so I'm guessing it might be a high-favor quest or favor reward, possibly even mob drop.

The only person with the belt is Katrin, and though normally helpful she seems to have either forgotten where she got it from, or is keeping the location a secret.

Could I possibly receive a hint as to the location so I'm not wandering blindly?

Cowinator

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I was told by a reliable source that it drops at the red dungeon ending. Part of the new section in the goblin dungeon.

Citan

Project: Gorgon Developer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
It's a loot drop, yes. By far the highest drop rate would be in the boxes of the red/green dungeon.