• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Been offline for a while.

agentskull

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi all,

I have returned to the game to see all the changes that have been made since i played last (over 10 years). While i am excited i am completely overwhelmed. I was expecting some changes, but this is a completely different animal than when i left. There were no power scrolls. Items were still of power, vanq and what not. I don't know good items from crap off a mongbat.

my template is an older model:

Cartography 95.4
Magery 100.00
Eval Int 100.00
Lockpicking 94.9
Meditation 100.00
Provocation 39.1
Music 100.00

I know my provocation is way down, currently working that up. was thinking of swapping meditation out for another barding skill.

I have been doing a lot of internet searches trying to figure out where to go from there. My biggest challenge is the change to the weapons and armor. Well that and all the power scrolls and stuff. Its going to be a fun road.

Any suggestions on my template would be welcome.

Shelra

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back! What shard are you on? Unfortunately, I am unable to help out with your template, but if you shout out
in general chat on your shard, I'm sure someone will connect with you along with others on this forum. Good Luck to you!

agentskull

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Welcome back! What shard are you on? Unfortunately, I am unable to help out with your template, but if you shout out
in general chat on your shard, I'm sure someone will connect with you along with others on this forum. Good Luck to you!
I am on Chessy. I plan on reading as much as i can while on skill building. i am trying to recruit some friends that quite with me to come back and play. housing isnt quite that issue it once was lol.

Logrus

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You look to be set up for T-Hunting though relying on your mage spells for your damage output. I don't see that you'd be able to drop meditation and still remain effective that way, but you could probably drop eval and rely on summons instead.