• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bedlam quest

• Thread starter Darken (Cats)
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Darken (Cats)

can somebody help me out with this one? is there any way to get the spawn to stop attacking long enough to make it to the necromancer?

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Delayed response*

A few ways:
1. use honor virtue
2. run very fast and pray
3. method #2, but with invisibility precast (or pots)
4. try again later, sometimes he wanders in to the entrance area (but not often)
5. bring a decoy (A friend is better than a pet)
6. stealth
7. fight your way in

I typically use method #3. People I go with use method #5 (I make a great decoy and it's the safest method unless I screw up). Once I used method #7, but that just made me rich and I never made it to the necromancer.

There's another one too... method #8: kill all the spawn until everything spawns either in the graveyard, the back corner or Red Death's stable. It gets you gold, items a chance at marties and thesis notes, then you can march right in, just avoiding Red Death.

R

RichDC

There is another option,

cancel the quest!!!

Its more pain than its worth!!!

Only 3things in bedlam worth killing are :

1) Grizzle
2) Champ Spawn &
3) Red Death (drops the briddle and occasionally...VERY occasionaly the steed as will al named mobs down there)