• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Becareful going to Luna!

N

Nenime

Invasion? Yeehah! :sword:

Thanks, Frarc. I surely would have missed it.

J

Jafanarae

Kalya Sesha the Scribe in Luna right now, looks like an event...?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kalya Sesha the Scribe in Luna right now, looks like an event...?

Not catched the invasion myself yet in action. Just keep your eyes open (or avoid Luna) , you never know whats lurking around the corner. ;)

N

Nenime

It starts. They're comming through all four city gates. Starting with Shadow Fiends and Shadow Wyrms and Summons too like Revenants and Skeletal Dragons.

Funny though, Shadow Fiends in SA look like ordinary horses...

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Send in a bug report with the ingame option. :)

Anyone know what time they might appear? Some of my Characters are itching to collect some deathrobes! ;)

N

Nenime

Send in a bug report with the ingame option. :)
I would but with these Devs you never know if it's intended or not. :D

Anyone know what time they might appear? Some of my Characters are itching to collect some deathrobes! ;)
Couldn't find out a pattern yet. I fetched a clock to check the time but it is obviously not the common witching hour. Maybe only once or twice a day. We'll see.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems alot of crows around Luna seems a indication that the invasion is coming.

N

Nenime

What a massacre! Cool :)
Six deaths (of mine) and two Cloaks*. 'Tis okay for the first round.

I think we did an awesome job for the small shard we are. Thank you all. Great fun. :danceb:

* Edit: Cloaks of Corruption (The drop, not the give-out.) I just wanted to make this clear that I'm not one of this queue jumpers.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe, Couple extra deathrobes :)

Don't think i killed much, too busy discording and running ;)

D

Danger Mouse

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........
One more event I missed out on. I guess thats what happens when you have to work alot and are about 6 hours different than your HOME shard.

Oh well, I guess I should be used to it by now.

Is there going to be anymore Luna invasions over the weekend? Probably not but I can alway hope right?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We have not seen the last of the Shadowlords in Luna for sure. :)

N

Nenime

Exactly! And don't be sad for what you've been missed yesterday. I'm sure Medea will sum it up on the Drachenfels News Page. Plus, Dawn's story hasn't ended yet, there is much more to come. :)

Question about the balancing: I've read that they had different monsters on other shards. Who decides what kind and ammount of enemies show up? EM Immortal? If so, good work! It was challenging but not frustrating. The Shadow Fiends were the weakest but to me to most lethal ones because they target you all of a sudden and mostly when you're busy struggling with the big boys.

And EM Immortal: I hope the community's silly comments and interjections didn't hamper you in creating a solemn atmosphere. But... they were so hilariously funny! :D

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the EM's (For us EM Immortal and EM Lyraa ) Have control on what monsters to spawn and at what time and where. I'm sure they have orders what to do and what not to do from the Devs team. I have a feeling that although Luna will be under attack, that they will not do it without warning.

Eventualy i think this will lead us all into the Abyss.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In a hour from now ( at 8pm CET) We have to defend Luna again !

N

Nenime

I know the EM's can't post but they possibly read here. Just a little feedback: You're doing well! I'm having a lot of fun in this event. And I don't think the give-out modus of the reward cloaks was your idea so I don't blame you. Au contraire, I admire your patience dealing with a room full of wailing, greedy kids like we are. ;)

I love this SA client. Every day a funny new experience. Paragon Ogre Lord? In SA he's green. Looks like good ol' Hulk - and he fights just like that. :gee:

C

Ceridwen

I know the EM's can't post but they possibly read here. Just a little feedback: You're doing well! I'm having a lot of fun in this event. And I don't think the give-out modus of the reward cloaks was your idea so I don't blame you. Au contraire, I admire your patience dealing with a room full of wailing, greedy kids like we are. ;)

I love this SA client. Every day a funny new experience. Paragon Ogre Lord? In SA he's green. Looks like good ol' Hulk - and he fights just like that. :gee:
1. I'm sure they read along here, but just fyi: You can fill out a feedback form on the Drachenfels EM Site (http://drachenfels.uoem.net/?lang=en).

2. The Paragon Ogre Lords were green in 2D too. :) Those were cool, just like the green Balrons!

3. Although we know our EMs are awesome, other EMs handled the item handout a bit better: They gated to places (either Starroom or Counsi Hall) and as soon as someone got their cloak they kicked/banned them, so that everyone could only get 1 per account (or at all, when it was the star room). But we'll see how it works next time, as EMs are merely humans and learn something new at every event they host. :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yesterday evening in Luna was pure madness! And i loved it. :)

N

Nenime

1. I'm sure they read along here, but just fyi: You can fill out a feedback form on the Drachenfels EM Site (http://drachenfels.uoem.net/?lang=en).

2. The Paragon Ogre Lords were green in 2D too. :) Those were cool, just like the green Balrons!

3. Although we know our EMs are awesome, other EMs handled the item handout a bit better: They gated to places (either Starroom or Counsi Hall) and as soon as someone got their cloak they kicked/banned them, so that everyone could only get 1 per account (or at all, when it was the star room). But we'll see how it works next time, as EMs are merely humans and learn something new at every event they host. :)
Thankee, Ceridwen. I didn't know that.
-> 1.+3.: Signed, sealed and delivered. I simply overlooked the 'feedback' button. :blushing:
-> 2.: 2D is my 'recreation'-client. I use it for decorating, vendor stuffing and strolling. I've never encountered anything bigger than a Ettin in 2D. :loser:
(Not that I fight any better in SA but at least I try, hehe)

@ Frarc: It was so cool. Community at it's best. Can't wait until tonight. :sword:

Z

Zandros

The Luna invasion event coming back tonight at around 8pm? And how long will it last approximately?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Luna invasion event coming back tonight at around 8pm? And how long will it last approximately?

Not sure if there is invasion today. I does seems that the EM have to announce it when the invasion will appear. Keep a eye on the EM webside.

http://drachenfels.uoem.net/

And the towncryer at Luna.

The invasions lasted more then a hour and even longer the first 2 times.

Z

Zandros

Thanks Frarc. Bad timing here. Missed the event last night and most likely i wont have enough time Tue to Saturday.

What items are dropping during this event? I read about cloak of silence which gives +10 stealth (don't think its +10 beyond the skillcap?) and cloaks of corruption.

Somewhere it was mentioned that major doom artifacts should be rewarded. How about those? Any drops so far?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, No item go beyond skill cap.

Items that can drop i heard and read about are :

Ilshenar Artifacts.
Paragon chests , don't forget some of these will be unique cause normaly some of these monsters never appear as paragons. :)
Vanquishing and Mystical weapons.
Cloak of Corruptions.
Doom Artifacts

I know from before that Crimson Dragons have peerles regs on them and drop peerless items.