• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bear Mask - color same as last invasion

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, i found today (lost in one of my backpacks) 2 bear mask that have the same hue (2683) of one of the last invasion plate set.
I dont find any info about it, someone?
thx :)

1634283534301.png

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
That was from the invasions... last time in the cities...really isn't much to say about it as well... it's nice and all ... color-wise but yeah... not really usable for anything other than sticking on a mannequin.

I'm trying to remember if it cuts into cloth... I think it does.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
humm,
the bear mask wasn't available with the last invasion.
in the last invasion, however, the pieces of armor were of that color.
maybe it come from an old invasion so.

Cool that the color of the bear mask and plate are the same

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm sure it was with the invasions with like Pyros and them... wasn't that the last invasions?

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thx @MalagAste, i remember that the invasion with Pyros had the plate set, with also general etc... not this bear mask
i search for it on atlantic and on other shard, no way.

someone else have info?

dvv

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Wow if that is from the invasion I have truly overlooked it somehow. I really don’t recall that being on their corpses. I have collected a LOT of pieces/suits from that time and don’t have a single one of those bear masks.

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you can cut the heads up for cloth... during the event I got quite a few of them - salvaged few hundred pieces

1634307828369.png

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The bear mask came from the trade order ambushers from the 20th anniversary event arch.

It can currently be found on wave 3 of the Khaldun champ spawn.

Alaric

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
You can currently get this bear mask doing the khaldin champion spawn at level 2. They also have other cool hues like the captains cloaks at level 3 or 4. [I forgot which].

By the way, for those who are unware, the khaldun champion spawn is behaving as it did before, granting a minimum of 4 120 powerscrolls each spawn, and giving halloween costumes. In addition, the chests are also active, granting you a chance at the Relics.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You can currently get this bear mask doing the khaldin champion spawn at level 2. They also have other cool hues like the captains cloaks at level 3 or 4. [I forgot which].
It's level 3.

Cultist Ambushers and Shadow Fiends.

The Scouts, Corporals, Lieutenants, Captains and Generals are level 4 and have the same armor/cloaks as the military ranks of the invasions.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I do remember that as I recall gathering more of the cloaks and bear masks from Khaldun... I could swear they came from the invasions from the archers I thought... I could be wrong but I was pretty sure they were on the archers...

And I sort of remember cutting up a ton of them for cloth... along with the cloaks...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No reason to think K is not correct.

The guys in the cities had metal armor. The green looking stuff was not on those humans. There are more pieces than the headwear.

Lots of cloaks on city humans.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wherever my bear masks came from, came from the event that had everything else in the pic below.
I was not actively playing during the Khaldun event so I know mine did not come from there.

armor.JPG

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lots of stuff to collect. None of the suits were complete.

My bloody armor and the green stuff are in some other box.
1634333018143.png

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The hues may fall in the 2670 to 2700? range. Many have a 4 hue range for each piece.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Somewhere in a chest I have the "sets" from those invasions... all laid out with the #'s... I'll try to remember to look tomorrow between work/eat/sleep.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
here is all the armor sets i got from last invasion:

panoramic view :) :
1634363781978.png

General and Warrior complete sets:

1634363532580.png

other General sets:

1634363688513.png

Reactions: dvv