• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Be wary

• Thread starter imported_Vyrquenox
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_spiderpig

gosh darn! i was wary yesterday! I cant do it 2 days in a row!

I

imported_Vyrquenox

oh, you know, sometimes people start making plans to cause some problems, I just don't want anyone turning the game into some tool to express inner turmoils out onto other people. So yes, perhaps be wary everyday. I surely can take care of myself, but many people are vulnerable to the tyranny of evil men (and women, to be unsexist) and the inequities of the selfish. I'm trying to be the shepherd, and whether my mouth is shut or not I see the selfish and evil all around. So, yeah, you are right, be wary every day is good advice. Thanks.

B

Braun

"Listen carefully to what I am saying—and be WARY of the shrewd advice that tells you how to get ahead in the world on your own. Giving, not getting, is the way. Generosity begets generosity. Stinginess impoverishes."

Mark IV

B

Braun

actually ... if he would admit it, snoop stole that line from 2 Chronicles 15

and Matthew, Mark, Luke, Corrinthians, Timothy, etc ... Makes me smile to know he is so well read....

As a dog eats its own vomit, so fools recycle silliness ....

Proverb

I

imported_Vyrquenox

In reference to the 'be wary part' I feel that this is a good reminder for everyone to remember when someone screws around with them in any circumstance: (and no this is not directed at braun)

i figured someone would easily get that reference. Just remember how it ends, thee evil men (and women) who know what I actually am speaking of. I am the shepherd. You've never fooled me, you should go back to your own games and stop thinking I am naive. I let it go too much, perhaps, and try to be a good man too much, perhaps. Do not think I do not know what you are doing. Or maybe you want I should play 'daddy' and take all that crap because 'you know not what you do' and take it forever? Hmm? I didn't just crack the shell yesterday and go 'peep peep'. The best of the best has thrown me in a ditch with all their con games in real life. I'll give you a headstart.
You aren't the best of the best
you know who you are.
Putting a mote in the eye of god is unwise, and immature. And I suppose you are older than me. I also suppose you have some issue where you think I am a pawn. I just don't care enough to respond too much to the veiled threats of a child. And if it acts like a child, and talks like a child, it must of course be a child.

B

Braun

In my 10 plus years in this land we call Sosaria, I have traveled many weary miles. I am a hidden asset in this world I call home. I have seen many things along the pathways. I have always found you to be a respectable player whenever I have crossed your path. I thank you for that.

Tis not often that I come to post on these meager boards and more often than not, it most surely is not to say something nice. I honor you for keeping your post as respectfully well versed as you did. I am sure "they" know how you feel and I am most certain if "they" are intelligent they would go forth with caution in their plans..

Safe Travels to you ..

I

imported_Vyrquenox

well having someone as well liked as lefty respond to my post is quite a charming affair.