• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Be on the watch...

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
got some slick folks (I say slick because they got me) that are selling off regular color tinkered hammers as runic hammers. Low end price, but not giving away. I got 3 this morning for an amount I am not willing to specify. I still half asleep right now as I type and bought just a second ago. Just watch what you buy. All runic hammers will have the word runic in the title. Time to go make back 10m+.

G

Sorry to hear Steve

It happens to the best of us, Once one of us got taken by that scam where they put the Barbed kit with one charge only on it!!

But I know you can't name names, but I think you can tell where the vendor house is so others won't fall to the same Prey. Also if possible talk to the vendor house owner, They are usually very helpful with kicking off the scamer not wanting their house associated with that kind of behavior! Again sorry to hear "(

Freya

G

I picked up a rune last night in Luna and went to see what the vendors had and I saw a vender at a Tram Keep selling 4 Agapite Smith's Hammers for a certain amount and I thought it was weird so I went and looked at my runic hammers and saw the vendor had fakes so I marked a bunch of runes labled SCAMMER and explained the scam and littered Luna with them but I saw shortly afterwards a person come by and pick up almost all the runes. Steve if you would like info on the persons name and guild that picked up all the runes you know how to reach me on ICQ. I checked the vendor this morning and both of the vendors that were on the steps were gone.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya they made there cash they wanted. Just PM me the name and guild. I am almost positive I know what guild/guilds are doing it. But meh. Let me know.

Was my own stupidity that got me scammed. owe well. Already made cash back, so not a biggie.

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apparently this is gonna be going on for awhile so I'll show what I can to help out.

First pic shows FAKE runics and what vendor has them.

Second pic is of an actual agapite hammer. Steve is correct when he says REAL runics will have the word "runic" on them.

I

imported_Peppermace

Thanks for the visuals. That's a fake that probably would have gotten by me :p I won't be shopping at any vendor in either of those locations again.

I

imported_Peppermace

Scam vendor in Luna, the one in the neon purple robe. Fake runics. Thought I'd post it and save someone some pain.

I

imported_Jimmy Pop

Shop Name: 115 eval / 115 eval

Shop Name: sale!! agapite / sale!! agapite

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
This looks similar to what we had on Napa a month ago Atlantic shard is dealing with this as well if you read their thread.

In the ICq's I recieved from the scammer on Napa he brags about pulling this scam across all the shards. I have been watching but not seen till today the evidence that this serial scammer is back in action. Time to rise up and squash him.
Previous Scammer alert on Napa Shard

Lord Nabin
High Council Sage
Ancient Conclave of Wisdom
icq 248-636-691
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre> </pre><hr />