• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BC Tried a Rats

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UVHaXz

HaXz Shut them down! LOL

Thanks for my 15 Discord and the 45k insurance. Night Ladies

V

Vorpal

Wow... Do you ever get tired of patting yourself on the back with these
lame ass screenshots? I'm not a big fan of BC but WTF? As I write this I
worry that nobody will bother scrolling through this garbage long enough
to see this post.

Why do I get the feeling yer the type of guy that laughes the loudest at his
own jokes?

I

imported_FDAU

Agree. What i would be intrested in is seeing the actual screen shots. Not after actions AFTER you've had time to close out any extras your running. Show me the money or dont bother posting chump

K

Key

I believe he posts like this in an attempt to convince himself that he is good at a game that means absolutely NOTHING in real life, hehehhehehehe!

G

Well of course he couldn't out run you. Who in this game can? About the only thing that can catch a haxtz is perhaps, and i do mean perhaps, a dragons breath.

domii

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow. What a pile of useless screenshots. Thanks for wasting my time.

J

Jobe FTW

Well it was nice for me cause it actually shows i dont run anything if i did i would of been able to run away from you lol.

L

`Lynk

<blockquote><hr>

lol bunch of haters on GL

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be sure to keep my finger near Print Screen for every time I get you in a 1 v 1 situation.

That way everyone can see you turn your [fill in the blank] on and recall away.

Edited to not piss off Mystra.

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

Agree. What i would be intrested in is seeing the actual screen shots. Not after actions AFTER you've had time to close out any extras your running. Show me the money or dont bother posting chump

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going to say LMAO until you mentioned that these are not money shots. What a let down.

U

UVHaXz

lol you all cry alot

how about instead of crying on forums going out and doing spawns so i can shut more of you down?

thanks fellas for at least recognizing im great by crying in my forum

oh and btw the reason my screenshots are the aftermath of the fights is because to take one i gotta print screen then new bitmap image and then edit paste and save so its quite a pain in the butt although i probably could do it while fighting all you trash players and still win

G

RTLFC

Ok everyone. Mystra has a sticky up pertaining to all the accusations I have just removed from this thread. If I have I have to clean another thread that contains such a large amount of Rule Violations, I will stop being lenient and issue some Bans and Warnings.

Stop, Read, Think.

Status
Not open for further replies.