• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BC the new UOD????

• Thread starter IAMTHEWHITERABIT
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
I

IAMTHEWHITERABIT

or maybe the old UOD. I remember when UOD got trashed talked for playing all stealth archers. Well I would have to say thats all BC has now. WTF, doesn't BC have any skill anymore, or is it easier to play a 3 button templete. No wonder thier the laughomg stock of the shard

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
or maybe the old UOD. I remember when UOD got trashed talked for playing all stealth archers. Well I would have to say thats all BC has now. WTF, doesn't BC have any skill anymore, or is it easier to play a 3 button templete. No wonder thier the laughomg stock of the shard
Stealth archers can actually be pretty fun and entertaining if you coordinate them well with guildmates.

M

Malador

Stealth archers can actually be pretty fun and entertaining if you coordinate them well with guildmates.

I think his point was that back in the day before the current ilk BC was a red mage guild. They fielded predominantly red mages of one sort or another. Today if you see a single BC in the field it is a sure bet there are 3 more BC stealth archers getting into position to dismount and smoke bomb.

S

Still Frame

Well once you guys left someone had to take over. I wont defend bc, but stealthers are fun (mine being a mage makes it a little different) but a lot of fun. Thankfully tonight i will finally have some free time to see all the newbs of the shard :) anyone up for a few practice duels?

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well once you guys left someone had to take over. I wont defend bc, but stealthers are fun (mine being a mage makes it a little different) but a lot of fun. Thankfully tonight i will finally have some free time to see all the newbs of the shard :) anyone up for a few practice duels?
Does anyone really care when you are back or not. Seems like there is always a stratics post "omgosh im playing uo tonight lets dress up in d and d garb and have my mom bring us jello" practice duels ftw! isn't that what tdr does on a nightly basis anyways?

M

Malador

Does anyone really care when you are back or not. Seems like there is always a stratics post "omgosh im playing uo tonight lets dress up in d and d garb and have my mom bring us jello" practice duels ftw! isn't that what tdr does on a nightly basis anyways?

LOL for once we are on exactly the same page cetric.

And why would anyone create a stealther mage anyhow?

S

Still Frame

When you learn something more complex than double clicking you'll understand. Stealth is a strategic advantage for both dismounting and finding a rez point. Having a mage that can show up anywhere at anytime is an advantage, as well as being able to throw death strikes. Stratics needs a smile with a finger jammer way up its nose for you sir. Creativity is clearly not your friend

S

Still Frame

Sad that i play very rarely and yet im sure you would have no chance. I log on, get tons of kills and duel with guildmates etc. Its a shame all of you losers need the uber items and all went factions cuz now the shard is even crappier than it was when _I_ and HAXZ were here. GL is an effing archer shard! Factions 4tl. And umm...im not in tdr anymore? My schedule didnt match up with the time when they were most active.

As for mals post in a different thread, no...my account has been on the whole time. Just unlike many other people, i can pull myself away from the game and actually have a life and a busy schedule.

M

Malador

When you learn something more complex than double clicking you'll understand. Stealth is a strategic advantage for both dismounting and finding a rez point. Having a mage that can show up anywhere at anytime is an advantage, as well as being able to throw death strikes. Stratics needs a smile with a finger jammer way up its nose for you sir. Creativity is clearly not your friend

Boy I played a red mage as my sole pvp char for at least half the years of your life. So it is fair to say that no matter what my skill level I know something other than double clicking.

I notice that your idea has worked out so well every guild is giving up the ease of playing dismount archers for dismount mages cause lets face it it is such a fun and useful temp to play. :loser:

S

Still Frame

Boy I played a red mage as my sole pvp char for at least half the years of your life. So it is fair to say that no matter what my skill level I know something other than double clicking.

I notice that your idea has worked out so well every guild is giving up the ease of playing dismount archers for dismount mages cause lets face it it is such a fun and useful temp to play. :loser:
I didnt know xhealing, fielding and being able to summon while throwing death strikes and such not to mention SCOUTING was useless. As usual your short sighted and incorrect. Nobody plays stealth or dismount mages because they have to have the uber gimp skills to compete. Sorry to say, ive killed your guild way more than theyve ever killed my stealth mage. My idea has worked out perfectly, do i care if anyone else plays my template? Hell no, its their loss but i will take my ninja template any day over a loser necro like everyone else plays. Sorry, mine takes brains not just strangle and painspike spam :)

S

Still Frame

Cetric would clean your clock boy.
That's your typical distaste for me, thats about it. You would know nothing about the way i play as you have never stayed on screen long enough to 1v1 any of my mages, the only char u have ever stayed near was epsilon a long ass time ago out by xv castle. The only reason you even survived that was my low ninjitsu and your stock of cure potions.

M

Malador

I didnt know xhealing, fielding and being able to summon while throwing death strikes and such not to mention SCOUTING was useless. As usual your short sighted and incorrect. Nobody plays stealth or dismount mages because they have to have the uber gimp skills to compete. Sorry to say, ive killed your guild way more than theyve ever killed my stealth mage. My idea has worked out perfectly, do i care if anyone else plays my template? Hell no, its their loss but i will take my ninja template any day over a loser necro like everyone else plays. Sorry, mine takes brains not just strangle and painspike spam :)

LOL Please explain how the stealth skill helps you xheal, field or summon while throwing deathstrikes. As far as the rest goes it amazes me how someone who never plays can claim so many kills. Your a rockstar kid.

M

Malador

That's your typical distaste for me, thats about it. You would know nothing about the way i play as you have never stayed on screen long enough to 1v1 any of my mages, the only char u have ever stayed near was epsilon a long ass time ago out by xv castle. The only reason you even survived that was my low ninjitsu and your stock of cure potions.
No that is my opinion of your skill.

Your lack of memory and honesty sure don't affect your creativity. In truth it is I who have chased several of your chars around and the only reason you ever survived was because you did not stop to fight. The only time you have ever chased me you had lots of help. I cannot remember any time that we actually fought 1 v 1 but there are certainly a few times each of us have caught the other in duress and capitalized. So get off your high horse. Your not that good. By the way I only carry about 10 cures. How hard is it to run me out of those.

S

Still Frame

No that is my opinion of your skill.

Your lack of memory and honesty sure don't affect your creativity. In truth it is I who have chased several of your chars around and the only reason you ever survived was because you did not stop to fight. The only time you have ever chased me you had lots of help. I cannot remember any time that we actually fought 1 v 1 but there are certainly a few times each of us have caught the other in duress and capitalized. So get off your high horse. Your not that good. By the way I only carry about 10 cures. How hard is it to run me out of those.
How many people honestly believe any of this? You have NEVER chased me newb! Keep dreaming. I'm the one who chased you for months on here (because you are NEVER seen alone in game) for DUELS which are 1v1. Get real old man.

As for the 10 cure pots let me explain. There was a fight near XV castle as i had mentioned, you may TYPICALLY carry 10. But XV are very well known for stocking up no pots so when you killed one, obviously you will look all of his pots. And XV isnt that hard to kill, even you could do it. Unless its rabbit or switchblade.

S

Still Frame

LOL Please explain how the stealth skill helps you xheal, field or summon while throwing deathstrikes. As far as the rest goes it amazes me how someone who never plays can claim so many kills. Your a rockstar kid.
Sedric was right, you get lost very easily (this was an in game conversation about half an hour ago) I didnt say stealth helped you xheal, i was referring to your point of guild arent switching from stealth archers to mages. My stealth mage can still dismount just like them, xheal, throw fields and summons. Learn to read and comprehend you old fool. You have no idea how dumb you sound, how doesnt stealth help u throw death strikes? God i swear u reply just for the sake of trying to outsmart someone and hoping you get lucky. Your right that currently, i hardly ever play. The point your missing is that ive had this template for a while so it doesnt matter if ive barely played since september because ive been killing you fools since way before then.

Your really no on my level, in skill or intelligence...when your mom said you could be in the olympics as a child did she say which ones?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IFUNIa2NU8
it suits you

M

Malador

How many people honestly believe any of this? You have NEVER chased me newb! Keep dreaming. I'm the one who chased you for months on here (because you are NEVER seen alone in game) for DUELS which are 1v1. Get real old man.

As for the 10 cure pots let me explain. There was a fight near XV castle as i had mentioned, you may TYPICALLY carry 10. But XV are very well known for stocking up no pots so when you killed one, obviously you will look all of his pots. And XV isnt that hard to kill, even you could do it. Unless its rabbit or switchblade.
Sieg I think many people will belive this because contrary to your deluded view of the game I am frequently seen in game and alone. You on the other hand are only ever seen at yew sitting in the guard zone talking smack about how good you are dueling. I had to go back to 2007 to find a pic of you at a spawn. You were running from me heading out of the spawn area. You did not make it. I dropped you before you could escape. You even had help.

That is one of the last times I can remember seeing you in the field. The other time since then was that glow fight where you ran in a corner and paniced. You died horribly to a gank but I could not find a pic of that.

I suppose since your main is now a stealth mage that explains it cause you certainly dont want to show yourself in the field where you cannot call guards.

As for the XV castle thing I dissagree. I find that mostly they carry nothing because they know they will be handing it over and I have killed XV there for hours on both my archer and my mage.

M

Malador

Sedric was right, you get lost very easily (this was an in game conversation about half an hour ago) I didnt say stealth helped you xheal, i was referring to your point of guild arent switching from stealth archers to mages. My stealth mage can still dismount just like them, xheal, throw fields and summons. Learn to read and comprehend you old fool. You have no idea how dumb you sound, how doesnt stealth help u throw death strikes? God i swear u reply just for the sake of trying to outsmart someone and hoping you get lucky. Your right that currently, i hardly ever play. The point your missing is that ive had this template for a while so it doesnt matter if ive barely played since september because ive been killing you fools since way before then.

Your really no on my level, in skill or intelligence...when your mom said you could be in the olympics as a child did she say which ones?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IFUNIa2NU8
it suits you
I am not lost at all boy, neither was I lost when talking to sedric. The common approach when you dont have an argument is to attack the person. You and Sedric both exhibit this behavoir when you have no argument.

I asked how a stealth mage was useful. You mentioned some nonsense about xhealing, fielding, summoning and death striking. None of those skills require stealth. The fact is your stealth mages adds nothing to your guilds tools, then guild loyalty has never been your strong point has it. The truth is you play a stealth mage cause your afraid.

Your right. I am not on your level. I wont stoop to it.

S

Still Frame

I am not lost at all boy, neither was I lost when talking to sedric. The common approach when you dont have an argument is to attack the person. You and Sedric both exhibit this behavoir when you have no argument.

I asked how a stealth mage was useful. You mentioned some nonsense about xhealing, fielding, summoning and death striking. The fact is your stealth mages adds nothing to your guilds tools, then guild loyalty has never been your strong point has it. The truth is you play a stealth mage cause your afraid.

Your right. I am not on your level. I wont stoop to it.
Nice try but you said people are switching from stealth archers to mages, i made the point that my mage can do all of those things which makes it a superior template. End of story, that is a FACT. My mage can do all of those while still dismounting and doing the same things as the archer. FACTS are proven sir, please deny that my stealth mage has benefits over stealth archers please...they can throw mortals just as easily as someone can eat an apple. I have more diversity behind my template. End of story, if you keep arguing with this point it merely shows your pathetic obsession with me. I'm scared? I dont think so, smart is more like it. My mage adds a lot to whatever guild i may be in. I dont believe in staying with a guild for the sake of "loyalty" i go with who i want to play with at the time. The point of the game is to have fun, if im not having fun its time to find a new guild otherwise the game isnt worth playing.

S

Still Frame

Sieg I think many people will belive this because contrary to your deluded view of the game I am frequently seen in game and alone. You on the other hand are only ever seen at yew sitting in the guard zone talking smack about how good you are dueling. I had to go back to 2007 to find a pic of you at a spawn. You were running from me heading out of the spawn area. You did not make it. I dropped you before you could escape. You even had help.

That is one of the last times I can remember seeing you in the field. The other time since then was that glow fight where you ran in a corner and paniced. You died horribly to a gank but I could not find a pic of that.

I suppose since your main is now a stealth mage that explains it cause you certainly dont want to show yourself in the field where you cannot call guards.

As for the XV castle thing I dissagree. I find that mostly they carry nothing because they know they will be handing it over and I have killed XV there for hours on both my archer and my mage.
That picture for the most part is the truth. You got the kill on me, but its not just you there. We're clearly standing in fields which before you said means nothing when i posted screenies of you caught in fields at both desert and terra keep at a harry. Not to mention please look at your map, look how many people are behind you. We were in that alter, just cuz you got 2 or 3 spells off so that the your attacking thing went away doesnt mean it was all you. If you had any actual confidence you would fight me in an honest 1v1, not using BS screenies and claim you own me.

You've seen me at plenty of fights, while in TDR, FHP attempted to fight us and bc inside of fire. You failed miserably.

These didnt count right? Everytime i see you, your running back to your guild (and i dont blame you) Staying in a group is essential. But you talk serious **** that i run away (cuz im not gonna gonna fight 2 lp dexers and your archer vs kadaj who cant spam cure pots)

Your right, that pic is old. But as i remember, we still won that fight cuz we jumped down ontop of you guys from the ledges and with spammed you when oaks came up and pushed you out. Then TDR took our your rez spot. :p That was actually a fun fight. But its not like you dont see me, you just dont stick around long enough to note it because i stay with my guild because i understand tactics and you always tuck tail and go.

You're completely wrong about xv carrying pots...i dont think anyone knows what your talking about.

I dont play a stealth mage because im scared, i just understand strategy. My main is still Sieg, no clue what your talking about. When i was in a large group i play my dismounter, bolas dont miss unlike arrows. If we're in a small group, i bring sieg. You say i sit around talking about dueling...well Sieg is my dueling char, so how is kadaj at all my main? Read your damn posts before you attempt to obess over me

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well anywho, this thread has taken a hell of a trip since i last looked at it lol, but if you want that duel let me know, i don't have a pure mage anymore but i can stone skills and make one in about 5 minutes, let me know.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've only dueled Cetric a couple of times(if its who I think it is). I'd have to go with Seig. Who knows though. I havent dueled either in months.
we fought the other day, not a duel but it was 1v1, you won after i ran outa cure pots, but none the less a victory is a victory.

S

Still Frame

we fought the other day, not a duel but it was 1v1, you won after i ran outa cure pots, but none the less a victory is a victory.
Well i logged on for a few hours today, dueled with sed and stuff and i just have 1 question for you guys. How the hell are u playing with that lag? Sed and i were both messing up cuz of lag, it wasnt even close to a real duel. Majority of the fizzles from either of us were from wrestle punches or poison ticks which is sad to say. Then chasing antichrist and passion around yew / getting chased was laggy as hell too. I was told the lag issue was fixed. A few people have said that their back to normal. Any suggestions? I'll get back to u about the duels when my casting seems about normal speed. No more hitting magic arrow 3 times for the cursor to come up once and then still not have it cast =/

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well i logged on for a few hours today, dueled with sed and stuff and i just have 1 question for you guys. How the hell are u playing with that lag? Sed and i were both messing up cuz of lag, it wasnt even close to a real duel. Majority of the fizzles from either of us were from wrestle punches or poison ticks which is sad to say. Then chasing antichrist and passion around yew / getting chased was laggy as hell too. I was told the lag issue was fixed. A few people have said that their back to normal. Any suggestions? I'll get back to u about the duels when my casting seems about normal speed. No more hitting magic arrow 3 times for the cursor to come up once and then still not have it cast =/
haven't really played much for the past week cause of that lag

M

Malador

Nice try but you said people are switching from stealth archers to mages, i made the point that my mage can do all of those things which makes it a superior template. End of story, that is a FACT. My mage can do all of those while still dismounting and doing the same things as the archer. FACTS are proven sir, please deny that my stealth mage has benefits over stealth archers please...they can throw mortals just as easily as someone can eat an apple. I have more diversity behind my template. End of story, if you keep arguing with this point it merely shows your pathetic obsession with me. I'm scared? I dont think so, smart is more like it. My mage adds a lot to whatever guild i may be in. I dont believe in staying with a guild for the sake of "loyalty" i go with who i want to play with at the time. The point of the game is to have fun, if im not having fun its time to find a new guild otherwise the game isnt worth playing.
That was sarcasm boy. As we all know no one plays that template. It is a waste of time unless your a loner that simply wants to sneak around. The FACTS as you put it are if it were a usefull template 90 percent or the shard would be playing stealth mages not stealth archers.

M

Malador

That picture for the most part is the truth. You got the kill on me, but its not just you there. We're clearly standing in fields which before you said means nothing when i posted screenies of you caught in fields at both desert and terra keep at a harry. Not to mention please look at your map, look how many people are behind you. We were in that alter, just cuz you got 2 or 3 spells off so that the your attacking thing went away doesnt mean it was all you. If you had any actual confidence you would fight me in an honest 1v1, not using BS screenies and claim you own me.

You've seen me at plenty of fights, while in TDR, FHP attempted to fight us and bc inside of fire. You failed miserably.

These didnt count right? Everytime i see you, your running back to your guild (and i dont blame you) Staying in a group is essential. But you talk serious **** that i run away (cuz im not gonna gonna fight 2 lp dexers and your archer vs kadaj who cant spam cure pots)

Your right, that pic is old. But as i remember, we still won that fight cuz we jumped down ontop of you guys from the ledges and with spammed you when oaks came up and pushed you out. Then TDR took our your rez spot. :p That was actually a fun fight. But its not like you dont see me, you just dont stick around long enough to note it because i stay with my guild because i understand tactics and you always tuck tail and go.

You're completely wrong about xv carrying pots...i dont think anyone knows what your talking about.

I dont play a stealth mage because im scared, i just understand strategy. My main is still Sieg, no clue what your talking about. When i was in a large group i play my dismounter, bolas dont miss unlike arrows. If we're in a small group, i bring sieg. You say i sit around talking about dueling...well Sieg is my dueling char, so how is kadaj at all my main? Read your damn posts before you attempt to obess over me

What is your point boy? Mine was you talk **** on here but never get in game. Not one of those pics was taken this year as I have not been in BC for over a year. Even then that second pic is from as far back as I can even remember you. That night I chased you all the way from desert to the guards 3 times before i gave up trying to get a fight with you. The fact that you would not fight 1 v 1 inside fire but chose instead to gank me with your guild mates only proves my point.

As I have said all along I am online most nights. Log in and come looking for me.

S

Speed_Racer

Not one of those pics was taken this year as I have not been in BC for over a year. Even then that second pic is from as far back as I can even remember you.
I dont get the point of taking pics. If you kill me I know you killed me and vis versa. Once you get to a point of kills I dont see the thrill of one more pic to add to the pile.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

I got one for Idocs, and I use the character to track in tb sigil room.
magery, med, tracking, ninjitsu, hiding, and stealthing. Its not really a fighting character, but I do have alot of fun playing it especially at fel Idocs.

S

Still Frame

What is your point boy? Mine was you talk **** on here but never get in game. Not one of those pics was taken this year as I have not been in BC for over a year. Even then that second pic is from as far back as I can even remember you. That night I chased you all the way from desert to the guards 3 times before i gave up trying to get a fight with you. The fact that you would not fight 1 v 1 inside fire but chose instead to gank me with your guild mates only proves my point.

As I have said all along I am online most nights. Log in and come looking for me.
I believe i was on yesterday, several people saw me and faught with me. Passion antichrist and iggy, Sedric, a **** ton of BC and BCF. Brialt and i fought both BC/BCF, and some DC* at marble last night 2 on around 6? The name i remember were velvet delight, homer, boba fett (or something like that) and one of the stealthers. I believe me 3 kills to 1 death is enough said for a 2 on however many. Atleast 3x our numbers. Then getting kills on both passion and antichrist (im not claiming solo, it was those 2 and iggy vs several uod) after that when nobody was spawning. (OMG I SCOUTED ON KADAJ, WHAT A USEFUL CHAR) thats mocking you incase your that slow.

When did you ever try and 1v1 me at desert? Everyone knows ive been the one doing all of the chasing mal. I'm a guild hopper as everyone has told me, and every vent ive been in has laughed at the thought of you ever killing me. The idea that you even try and find me is one of the funniest jokes anyone has ever heard. Both of my screenshots i admit are very old, since i have hardly played since probably june. But when i do play i find fights, and i NEVER find you. I see your gm and floyd out a lot but never see aldo and especially not malador. When i was in TDR i would log on for up to 3 or so hours, we would find a fight then i would take my screenies and post them. If i never showed up at fights how do i have so many screenies inside fire, despise and other dungeons and t2a spawns?

S

Still Frame

That was sarcasm boy. As we all know no one plays that template. It is a waste of time unless your a loner that simply wants to sneak around. The FACTS as you put it are if it were a usefull template 90 percent or the shard would be playing stealth mages not stealth archers.
People play stealth archers for the same reason they play regular archers. For the most part, lack of skill on a mage. It has nothing to do with the usefulness of the template. Kadaj dies, he can get rezd and fight just as well as he could before, a stealth archer dies and they need to get new resources. My template is simply more practical, not to mention im better on a mage than i ever was on an archer so why not play the one im clearly better at? Your just arguing for the sake of arguing because you have no actual argument besides restating you think the templates worthless. That sir is an opinion, not a fact.

G

GL_Seller

Just pointing something out your not just as effective as if you die, you cannot dismount people. Losing your bolas means you cant dismount people.

M

Malador

Oh Big Deal so you logged on once in months. I am on 5 to 7 days a week.

If they found that funny what did thay say when I chased you to guards every time I found you out of guards on my red. As far as your screen shots go you always show the same screen shots recycled over and over. I can see recycling the ones between us becuase we never get a fight but if you been doing all this killing over the months where is the proof. I dont think you have played with any regularity for a year and a half.

And people play stealth archers because they are the most all around effective character template currently. It has nothing to do with lack of skill. Many skilled mages have turned to stealth archers because of thier effectiveness. It is called overbalancing and it has happens dozens of times over the years with various templates althought I would say archer has lasted the longest before a nerf and over balance in another direction.

By the way I could care less what useless temp you play. Just dont try to pretend it is a superior template. When your stealth mage can more consistantly mortal, conc and moving shot than my archer you can call it superior. Until then it is a novelty.

S

Still Frame

Oh Big Deal so you logged on once in months. I am on 5 to 7 days a week.

If they found that funny what did thay say when I chased you to guards every time I found you out of guards on my red. As far as your screen shots go you always show the same screen shots recycled over and over. I can see recycling the ones between us becuase we never get a fight but if you been doing all this killing over the months where is the proof. I dont think you have played with any regularity for a year and a half.

And people play stealth archers because they are the most all around effective character template currently. It has nothing to do with lack of skill. Many skilled mages have turned to stealth archers because of thier effectiveness. It is called overbalancing and it has happens dozens of times over the years with various templates althought I would say archer has lasted the longest before a nerf and over balance in another direction.

By the way I could care less what useless temp you play. Just dont try to pretend it is a superior template. When your stealth mage can more consistantly mortal, conc and moving shot than my archer you can call it superior. Until then it is a novelty.
I'll ask my guild mates what they think about you chasing me to guards when it actually happens. You've never chased me alone. I dont sit there with uosu and take screen shots anymore, i dont play the game enough to even care to download it. It takes too much time to take nonstop screenshots and put them in paint just to make you happy. Both stealth archers and mages have their benefits, i find mine to be more useful with inexhaustable resources.

Someone seems a little bitter while he tried to stock my fight with SX Killer (which ended with neither dying, i couldnt stay close enough for the kill because he can run and chug and use houses and he couldnt keep a mortal cuz i could last object apples.) Then you attempt to show off and attack toad, then it was off to the hills for aldo, who would have been killed in 2 shots if it werent for the run. Eventually iggy and i wall of stoned you and toad did his damage. We're both in yew right now, clearly means nobodys doing anything

S

Still Frame

Just pointing something out your not just as effective as if you die, you cannot dismount people. Losing your bolas means you cant dismount people.
This is true, which is why (like many archers/dexers) i hide a few resources and have guildies carry a few for me. But when im out of bolas i still have all my basic mage uses :) an archer with no aids or arrows cant heal or dismount. I can still fight at nearly full efficiency :)

M

Malador

I'll ask my guild mates what they think about you chasing me to guards when it actually happens. You've never chased me alone. I dont sit there with uosu and take screen shots anymore, i dont play the game enough to even care to download it. It takes too much time to take nonstop screenshots and put them in paint just to make you happy. Both stealth archers and mages have their benefits, i find mine to be more useful with inexhaustable resources.

Someone seems a little bitter while he tried to stock my fight with SX Killer (which ended with neither dying, i couldnt stay close enough for the kill because he can run and chug and use houses and he couldnt keep a mortal cuz i could last object apples.) Then you attempt to show off and attack toad, then it was off to the hills for aldo, who would have been killed in 2 shots if it werent for the run. Eventually iggy and i wall of stoned you and toad did his damage. We're both in yew right now, clearly means nobodys doing anything
Well you should start out asking that BS guild of nobodies from before uod the first half dozen times you ran to guards. Next check with UOD cause you fled just as consistantly in that guild. In tdr you simply hid and stealthed off (now I see).

Not sure what you mean by stock your fight but in english I told people to stay out of it. You did not kill him cause he is better than you. Ultimately he got ganked.

I attacked toad by accident. I meant to hit one of the uod house hiders and hit toad instead. He felt offended and chased me. I lured him a long ways from any regular pvp area before turning on him. He then returned to the gate where I again attacked him and would have possibly killed him but not for the 3 or 4 others that interfered with the fight. You need to get your facts straight fool. I can handle toad as long as I have aids and possibly without them. Certainly either one of us could get a lucky shot in but for the most part we are evenly matched. What I cannot handle is 3-4 of his guild mates at the same time.

M

Malador

This is true, which is why (like many archers/dexers) i hide a few resources and have guildies carry a few for me. But when im out of bolas i still have all my basic mage uses :) an archer with no aids or arrows cant heal or dismount. I can still fight at nearly full efficiency :)

Again you are omitting some important facts. A stealth archer does not loose his ability to enter form and regen. Nor do they loose thier ability to hide and stealth. A chiv archer does not loose his ability to heal or cure. lastly every archer has quivers with arrows and bolts in them.

S

Still Frame

Again you are omitting some important facts. A stealth archer does not loose his ability to enter form and regen. Nor do they loose thier ability to hide and stealth. A chiv archer does not loose his ability to heal or cure. lastly every archer has quivers with arrows and bolts in them.
Are you telling me in the years quivers have been out that nobody in your guilds have even run out of arrows or bolts during a fight?

S

Still Frame

Well you should start out asking that BS guild of nobodies from before uod the first half dozen times you ran to guards. Next check with UOD cause you fled just as consistantly in that guild. In tdr you simply hid and stealthed off (now I see).

Not sure what you mean by stock your fight but in english I told people to stay out of it. You did not kill him cause he is better than you. Ultimately he got ganked.

I attacked toad by accident. I meant to hit one of the uod house hiders and hit toad instead. He felt offended and chased me. I lured him a long ways from any regular pvp area before turning on him. He then returned to the gate where I again attacked him and would have possibly killed him but not for the 3 or 4 others that interfered with the fight. You need to get your facts straight fool. I can handle toad as long as I have aids and possibly without them. Certainly either one of us could get a lucky shot in but for the most part we are evenly matched. What I cannot handle is 3-4 of his guild mates at the same time.

Lastly everyone knows why you do not take screen shots and why you would need to put them in paint before posting them. I on the other hand take lots of them and never need to edit them except possible to hide personal information in the task bar.
Let's ask UOD's opinion, cialis, scout, saint (although your newer) curly. How often did u guys mention to me in vent that malador was seen at a fight and i rushed over there as soon as i could, most of the time to never find him or to find his body to never see him again? How often did you ever hear in vent that malador was EVER attacking me? And how many times did we all sit in vent laughing at one of mals rediculous posts and his pathetic obsession with me spread with all of his lies and stories?

Your fight with toad stayed primarily gate based, i didnt see the entire thing because i was fighting SX Killer. The reason i could kill him is because archers can chug and heal on the run while a mage has to stop and cast. If he had stayed on screen it wouldnt have been a problem at all, we had a lot of back and forths. If he got off a mortal and a conc i had to apple and heal, i wont say i destroy him cuz hes a newb. It was actually a good fight, but i never ran off screen unlike him. If the fight was on 1 screen i would have won several times over.

Your fight with toad was always 1v1, the only thing u can count as an interference was when iggy and i threw walls of stone infront of you so you couldnt keep running away. Which evidently got you killed.

Its true what with kadaj i did tend to hide and stealth for certain reasons.

1. dexers, he doesnt have a legit weapon skill he uses a mage wep.
2. His suit lacks dci, no shield and rarely samurai helm. Only dci is on my ring and quiver.
3. Ganks
4. Necros who spam strangle

I'll admit not the best list but they atleast make sense

I did in fact see you in game and stealth away one time, with khalan, floyd and fizz with you. 4v1, 2 lp dexers and 2 archers vs my nondexer equipped mage doesnt sound like something worth sticking around for.

My screenshots are in paint because i dont care enough to download uosu again. Do you see a reason to download a program to take pictures of a game i barely play, and just recently started posting again? I have shown my taskbar, and believe me...im not good enough to edit that kind of stuff effectively enough. Ask my photography teacher, photoshop is not my best subject.

As for telling people to stay out of my fight....no, you stayed on my screen almost the entire time until you attacked toad and you never said a word. I mocked you while fighting with comments like "zomg look at my stealth mage" and "omg how rare im on sieg" cuz clearly kadaj is my main...according to you. This was fairly hard to type while fighting but i found it worth it :p especially since i stayed alive

S

Speed_Racer

I've only seen you on kadaj recently...

Victory!
Whites Van Rental + Whole Sale Candy = Fat Arse
I dunno why I caught that but what you were looking at was more entertaining than what you were saying.

M

Malador

Are you telling me in the years quivers have been out that nobody in your guilds have even run out of arrows or bolts during a fight?
I wasn't telling you that at all. We were discussing stealther template usefullness after ressing. You were pretending archers were worthless cause they had to fetch aids to heal and would have no arrows, I was pointing out your mistake.

Now who was it that gets lost?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whites Van Rental + Whole Sale Candy = Fat Arse
I dunno why I caught that but what you were looking at was more entertaining than what you were saying.
What are your char names? I'm sure I have a screenshot of you dying too. I can post that and then we can see what I was browsing on the interwebz that day.

M

Malador

Your fight with toad stayed primarily gate based, i didnt see the entire thing because i was fighting SX Killer.
No it didn't. Most of it was on the run away from the gate with me luring him away from his friends.

The reason i could kill him is because archers can chug and heal on the run while a mage has to stop and cast. If he had stayed on screen it wouldnt have been a problem at all, we had a lot of back and forths. If he got off a mortal and a conc i had to apple and heal, i wont say i destroy him cuz hes a newb. It was actually a good fight, but i never ran off screen unlike him. If the fight was on 1 screen i would have won several times over.
You have your opinion I have mine.

Your fight with toad was always 1v1, the only thing u can count as an interference was when iggy and i threw walls of stone infront of you so you couldnt keep running away. Which evidently got you killed.
No it wasnt. 1 v 1 is when people stay the **** out of it. That went from being a 1 v 1 to at least a 3 v 1. This because loosers such as yourself don't know how to win without help. I counted someone.

e what with kadaj i did tend to hide and stealth for certain reasons.

1. dexers, he doesnt have a legit weapon skill he uses a mage wep.
2. His suit lacks dci, no shield and rarely samurai helm. Only dci is on my ring and quiver.
3. Ganks
4. Necros who spam strangle

I'll admit not the best list but they atleast make sense
Your welcome to your opinion. Mine is the template sucks for pvp.

I did in fact see you in game and stealth away one time, with khalan, floyd and fizz with you. 4v1, 2 lp dexers and 2 archers vs my nondexer equipped mage doesnt sound like something worth sticking around for.
Ofcourse it isnt. I would have run away from us too if I was on a stealth mage.

As for telling people to stay out of my fight....no, you stayed on my screen almost the entire time until you attacked toad and you never said a word. I mocked you while fighting with comments like "zomg look at my stealth mage" and "omg how rare im on sieg" cuz clearly kadaj is my main...according to you. This was fairly hard to type while fighting but i found it worth it especially since i stayed alive
Actuallly I told people to stay out of it and never paid any attention to anything you had to say. In fact you might actually be ignored on sieg given your lack of anything important to say.

M

Malador

What are your char names? I'm sure I have a screenshot of you dying too. I can post that and then we can see what I was browsing on the interwebz that day.
I hope your recycling photos cause that is the second time I have seen you looking for a white van and candy.

S

Still Frame

I've only seen you on kadaj recently...

Victory!
It happens :p i got the rez off at a different location shortly after that. Stat = fail to hide and stealth hehe. But thats proof that i actually played!

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good people, please edit out ALL cheating accusations or some posts will go missing soon.

M

Malador

Its a little dated, but haven't had a chance to post it!
LOL so what you are saying is you frequently look at sites with plain white vans for rent and candy? What are you planning Lynk?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL so what you are saying is you frequently look at sites with plain white vans for rent and candy? What are you planning Lynk?

I plan on buying a lot of candy, and I need a white van rental to pick it up and haul it.

I had to pick up my cousin from school, and I wasn't sure how to get there....

God, so many of you are sick and twisted it disgusts me.