• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BC Dies!!!

• Thread starter IMTHEWHITERABBIT
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
I

IMTHEWHITERABBIT

Well it looks like BC has died, as the last remaining members including Homer the GM have joined TDR. After a long slow death and lack of and sizeable force, BC did the unthinkable and joined its long time whipping post. Not the way I would have thought BC would have died. It might have been better to transfer off the shard than join TDR.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As i said in the other forum...wait, what happened to XV???

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is this true? They show that they still have around 100 members in the guild.

P

Painful Sins

Yes. BC and TDR have allied. And tbh its good to see a guild/alliance working as well.... a guild. Its the first I've seen of good field fighting... res stations etc since I've been back a month. Every other guild rolls around on gimps and when they die they're done. I heard 2.0 is good in the field but havent seen them around since Ive been back.

tonyj77

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes. BC and TDR have allied. And tbh its good to see a guild/alliance working as well.... a guild. Its the first I've seen of good field fighting... res stations etc since I've been back a month. Every other guild rolls around on gimps and when they die they're done. I heard 2.0 is good in the field but havent seen them around since Ive been back.
2.0 and their ally are busy getting wiped out by our 5 man guild on cats

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2.0 and their ally are busy getting wiped out by our 5 man guild on cats
having trouble thinking of anyone who whipes us out besides a zergy tb every once and a while.

if you are one of nystul's lackeys, lol.

P

Painful Sins

I just have to say off topic that Malador is the biggest board warrior I've seen since ancient Ho Chi Minh. This guy claims to have beaten me 5 times in duels and I'm sure he has "screenshots"(from ganks) and guildmates to back it up. This guy is one of the worst mages I have seen that has played the game as long as he has yet he runs around talking smack to everyone. You suck bud. Get on a dexer gimp. Join FKD. etc. I can count on my hand how many times I've seen you without guildmates in game and I dropped you in the field 10 minutes before I posted this... then you come back and live long enough(by running off screen constantly eating apples and chugging away while i do neither) for some MEAT archer to pop shot me and your head gets big. If you fought me when I first came back to the game after 5 years its slightly possible you won a fight? I surely don't remember this but realistically you haven't brought me below half life alone since then so stop. k thx bye.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just have to say off topic that Malador is the biggest board warrior I've seen since ancient Ho Chi Minh. This guy claims to have beaten me 5 times in duels and I'm sure he has "screenshots"(from ganks) and guildmates to back it up. This guy is one of the worst mages I have seen that has played the game as long as he has yet he runs around talking smack to everyone. You suck bud. Get on a dexer gimp. Join FKD. etc. I can count on my hand how many times I've seen you without guildmates in game and I dropped you in the field 10 minutes before I posted this... then you come back and live long enough(by running off screen constantly eating apples and chugging away while i do neither) for some MEAT archer to pop shot me and your head gets big. If you fought me when I first came back to the game after 5 years its slightly possible you won a fight? I surely don't remember this but realistically you haven't brought me below half life alone since then so stop. k thx bye.

Hi I'm Lynk, welcome to the Ultima Online support group. I'll be the one reminding you that you sound like a cry baby right now.

I could not agree more that Malador is bad.

S

Sunchicken

Just courious but are you or arnt you the pain full sins necro mage that does nothing but run and cast blood oath?

It gets kinda redundant when your constantly bombarded with blood oath only for you to hightail it away when your combo fails.

I may be confusing you with someone else and if so im sry, but practice what you preach. Dont like runners dont freaking run 1vs1

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just courious but are you or arnt you the pain full sins necro mage that does nothing but run and cast blood oath?

It gets kinda redundant when your constantly bombarded with blood oath only for you to hightail it away when your combo fails.

I may be confusing you with someone else and if so im sry, but practice what you preach. Dont like runners dont freaking run 1vs1
Sunchicken what do you say you and I rent a copy of the notebook and cuddle up under a blanket?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sweet... so long as you have one of those snuggie blankets.
Leopard print, dibs on the left sleeve. I'll also need the pocket, I like to keep a couple JBCs around from Wendys at all times.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You win sir i have no response. Owned by wendys jbcs...
JBCs get the best of most of us.. In fact I found myself splurging for a new fanny pack last week because it was insulated and can actually hold 3 JBCs. I'm never more than a 'zip' away from delicious satisfaction.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Eww... again.

P

Painful Sins

Sunchicken, if your an overpowered warrior I wouldn't doubt that I "high tail" it off screen 1v1. I never said I could take anyone anytime 1v1. I was speaking of mage fighting against Malador. I'm from a time when double-click and space bar(for your special move!) along with scripts for healing didn't allow you to "pwn" the world like you were doing something skillfully. I have to hit about 13 keys to do a combo and you double click.... but that's a whole different episode. P.S. Lynk you don't have to welcome me to boards I played with you in FS! about 7 years ago? with my friend Mercedes on my old account. Not to mention I used to fight you regularly about 10 years ago on FuzyChikenFoot.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
P.S. Lynk you don't have to welcome me to boards I played with you in FS! about 7 years ago? with my friend Mercedes on my old account. Not to mention I used to fight you regularly about 10 years ago on FuzyChikenFoot.
Well welcome back to Ultima Online!

S

Sunchicken

Sunchicken, if your an overpowered warrior I wouldn't doubt that I "high tail" it off screen 1v1. I never said I could take anyone anytime 1v1. I was speaking of mage fighting against Malador. I'm from a time when double-click and space bar(for your special move!) along with scripts for healing didn't allow you to "pwn" the world like you were doing something skillfully. I have to hit about 13 keys to do a combo and you double click.... but that's a whole different episode. P.S. Lynk you don't have to welcome me to boards I played with you in FS! about 7 years ago? with my friend Mercedes on my old account. Not to mention I used to fight you regularly about 10 years ago on FuzyChikenFoot.

I think you have me confused with someone else.

Ive played mage heavy pretty much the last 5 years.

Thats why i was pancakes about the constant blood oath and off screening.

**** ill spam oath on a dexxer

M

Malador

I did not claim to have beaten you 5 times in duels although dueling you would make it easier to kill you since you cannot run off.

Here are our duels. I actually beat you three times but only took two pics for some reason.

Here are a couple of recent 1 v 1 field fights

Here are a couple of ganks

Painful no offense cause you are a decent guy when you are not on your period but you are not that good. Sure you have killed me a couple of times but I have killed you more. You should notice that because you are constantly picking me out of big group fights and attacking when you think my attention is elsewhere. You are correct it is. If you notice I mostly ignore your feeble attacks and continue to hit the called target until he is dead. Then I turn on you and you flee. The only think that allows you to threaten me at all is that you are now playing a necro mage to my pure mage. Even so I redlinned you so bad that I could not tell if you were poisoned when that archer poped out and missed you. I could have killed you then but habbit caused me to weaken you before another direct dammage spell or I would have got the kill shot instead of the archer getting it with his second shot.

P

Painful Sins

As I suggested in the original post... the screenshots you have of our duels are literally my first few days back. The PROG tag... which I literally wore for 3 days when I first got back should note that. The other two "field fights" that you beat me in were not alone although you did eventually run me down for the killshot(if you look on the second one you can see the rest of the guild in the other part of the dungeon). Malador I have offered you a mage skill only duel about 5 times in the last week and you've backed down. Not to mention I duel Sedric on a regular basis and you NEVER step up to the plate. You stand on the side line and watch the big dogs fight. I'm happy you take screenshots of your kills to make you feel better. I'll be sure to get a few of you. One week. Guaranteed. P.S..... I never said I was a great mage... I just know I'm boatloads better than you

M

Malador

As I suggested in the original post... the screenshots you have of our duels are literally my first few days back. The PROG tag... which I literally wore for 3 days when I first got back should note that. The other two "field fights" that you beat me in were not alone although you did eventually run me down for the killshot(if you look on the second one you can see the rest of the guild in the other part of the dungeon). Malador I have offered you a mage skill only duel about 5 times in the last week and you've backed down. Not to mention I duel Sedric on a regular basis and you NEVER step up to the plate. You stand on the side line and watch the big dogs fight. I'm happy you take screenshots of your kills to make you feel better. I'll be sure to get a few of you. One week. Guaranteed. P.S..... I never said I was a great mage... I just know I'm boatloads better than you
Oh no now the excuses pile up. You are simply a liar Painful. Those two 1 v 1's were totally legite and you know it. You are also Liar about the duel offers. You have asked me once, not five times. That once was at 5:45 in the morning. I refused because I was logging before server down.

Now before I agree to duel you, again, what are you guaranteeing to do in one week?

P.S. I never said I was a great mage either. You started this little war by verbally attacking me for no justifiable reason and pretending you are something you're not.

A

A Bad Player

having trouble thinking of anyone who whipes us out besides a zergy tb every once and a while.

if you are one of nystul's lackeys, lol.
Nystul is my lackey and you're just jealous

fauxsheux

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who is Homer from BC? When I was there Sir Bart was the GM and Pecks was his right hand.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Oh! I enjoy watching a good mage duel! For some reason they are really epic... much better than a sword or fencing display.